MultiCharts EasyLanguage Lifetime License for Sale

trading_koala

I don't use MC anymore and have a genuine MultiCharts EasyLanguage Lifetime license for sale, $750. Please PM or message, thanks.

I don't use MC anymore and have a genuine MultiCharts EasyLanguage Lifetime license for sale, $750. Please PM or message, thanks.
Why are you selling it ?
Are you sure that it will install properly in the new MC 14 release and not get trapped by their licensing server ?

Why are you selling it ?
Are you sure that it will install properly in the new MC 14 release and not get trapped by their licensing server ?
I don't need MC anymore because I coded my own platform for automating my strategies.

I was using MultiCharts 12.0 Release 13 until 3-4 months ago. The license is a lifetime license. The buyer should have no problems installing MC 14 and activating the license. Why do you expect a lifetime license to not work with MC 14?

I coded my own platform for automating my strategies.
Well that's impressive. What language and database did you use ? Which execution platform did you link to ? (IBKR, Rithmic, ?)
Why do you expect a lifetime license to not work with MC 14?
I think they are constantly changing it....for the express purpose of preventing installation of releases outside of the pool of their approved license numbers.
I think it would work if you never installed the release....but that's not the case here.
I would definitely need you to sign an agreement that guarantees a clean installation.

Well that's impressive. What language and database did you use ? Which execution platform did you link to ? (IBKR, Rithmic, ?)
Python, HDF5 and Redis to IBKR

I think it would work if you never installed the release....but that's not the case here.
I would definitely need you to sign an agreement that guarantees a clean installation.

I installed MC 12 Release 13, but never MC 14.

I think they are constantly changing it....for the express purpose of preventing installation of releases outside of the pool of their approved license numbers.

It looks like they don't approve of selling licenses, so it might be a risky purchase.
Postby Anastassia » 10 Feb 2010

Dear Gann_Man,

It is against the licensing agreement to transfer the licensing information to or obtain licensing information from another user. When a user purchases a license, he/she does not buy the product, but obtains the right to use the product. This right is non-transferable. Here is an excerpt from the agreement, which has to be agreed to prior to installing the software:
"Software is the intellectual property of and is owned by Company. It is protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. Software is licensed to User, not sold.
Company grants User, in accordance with the terms and conditions stipulated in this Agreement, one (1) nonexclusive and nontransferable license to use Software on one (1) computer
User may not distribute Software, and/or disclose registration names(s) and/or registration code(s) to any other person, entity, organization or otherwise.

As an existing user of MultiCharts, we value your continued support. To discuss a good discount for a second license please contact Stan at 1-888-340-6572 ext 1002.

Hi, I'm interested in your offer if it's still available. How do you intend to proceed in order to get a safe and secure transaction?