Multicharts Lifetime License for sale (Legitimate)

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.
Jul 24, 2017
Hi,

I'm no longer involved in retail trading,so the use for my Multicharts is ended.Now I want to sell my Lifetime License which is sold usually for $1,497.I'll sell it in a cheaper price.

Please PM me if you want it.

Nov 10, 2004
calif
hi,

i'm no longer involved in retail trading,so the use for my multicharts is ended.now i want to sell my lifetime license which is sold usually for $1,497.i'll sell it in a cheaper price.

Please pm me if you want it.
how much? What is cheap, i will give you .....$300, let me know

Nov 10, 2004
calif
Let me know

hi,

i'm no longer involved in retail trading,so the use for my multicharts is ended.now i want to sell my lifetime license which is sold usually for $1,497.i'll sell it in a cheaper price.

Please pm me if you want it.
how much? What is cheap, i will give you .....$300, let me know

May 13, 2008
Utah
Hi,

I'm no longer involved in retail trading,so the use for my Multicharts is ended.Now I want to sell my Lifetime License which is sold usually for $1,497.I'll sell it in a cheaper price.

Please PM me if you want it.
Hi is MC license still available ? What are you asking $$ ?

thanks-CJG

May 30, 2008
Wisconsin
I have a multicharts license for sale. PM if bidding.
Hi Trading Spaces,

I don't think i have enough posts to do a PM. I have joined this forum back in 2008 and this is my second post :)

Is the license still available?

Whats the version and is it MC or MC .net license?

Thanks.