Multi display, multiple adapter question (ATI & Matrox)

spup345

I posted this at the Matrox website but have not received a response yet. I just purchased 2 new LCD monitor's so this is the only thing holding me up from using them, can anyone suggest anything?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a ATI Radeon 8500DV All-in-wonder card in my AGP slot (only supports 1 monitor, DVI or analog). However, I need to support all 3 of my monitors (1 CRT + 2 LCD's that have both analog & digital outputs). Can anyone recommend a Matrox card(s) that will accomplish this (or any other solution?)?

Computer setup: Windows XP on an AMD-based system (not Intel). I have 4 open PCI slots.

Thanks!

I use 3 18" TFT monitors on Matrox Millennium G550(allows both DVI or analog) AGP with a Hercules 64mb DDR 9000 PCI card (DVI only).

You may be able to pick them up on Ebay.

IHTH

I'd like to keep my ATI in the AGP slot considering the US$167 I spent on it, I'm thinking the Matrox 450 PCI is my best bet?.....

Ok, so I bought an ATI Radeon 7500 PCI off eBay a few days ago for $36 (it has a serial and a DVI slot). Installed it yesterday, hooked up 1 LCD to the ATI 8500DV DVI slot, another to the ATI 7500 DVI slot, and the CRT to the serial slot in the 7500. WinXP recognized the new card, installed the drivers, 1 reboot later and everything works perfectly. Tnx for the suggestions everyone.