Mtrading - reviews about trading

Arashimuro

Hi everybody, right now I'm looking for a reliable broker with whom I could trade cryptocurrencies alongside regular assets. My main priority, reliability, normal trading conditions and a good variety of assets. Using these parameters I've found several companies, among them mtrading. Reviews about them are not bad, I've traded on their demo, also seems to be working well. There might not be so many crypto instruments, but there is btcusd, which I plan to use for trading. Anyway, I'm be glad to get any replies about this company.

Could you tell me how things are with cryptocurrency leverages? Plus, I'd like to know about the fees, it's something I'd rather know about beforehand.

Could you tell me how things are with cryptocurrency leverages? Plus, I'd like to know about the fees, it's something I'd rather know about beforehand.

what country are you in ? what do you want to know about leverage? you seem to have mainly posted advice and tips about trading but you can't figure out leverage and fees? i don't get it

Last edited:
Everything connected to cryptocurrency is new to me so far, I started getting to grips with all the peculiarities of these assets only recently, so perhaps I don't understand everything fully and that's why I'm interested.

Everything connected to cryptocurrency is new to me so far, I started getting to grips with all the peculiarities of these assets only recently, so perhaps I don't understand everything fully and that's why I'm interested.

ok no probs, leverage is not really different in principle for cryptos though, the amount you get will depend on your provider. i imagine its less then for, say, indices because of the higher volatility.

for the UK the ESMA has recently agreed new rules on CFD leverage limits:

The product intervention measures ESMA has agreed.. include:

1. Leverage limits on the opening of a position by a retail client ..which vary according to the volatility of the underlying:

· 30:1 for major currency pairs;
· 20:1 for non-major currency pairs, gold and major indices;
· 10:1 for commodities other than gold and non-major equity indices;
· 5:1 for individual equities and other reference values;
· 2:1 for cryptocurrencies

Last edited:
Yes, I've heard about these severities. Endlessly don't give them an inch. They seem to reduce leverage for CFD and frighten with the extra-high volatility of the crypt again, as if it's not safe. But at least nothing is banned, so you can trade. What can you say about the European Commission decisions? Maybe I'm wrong not being worried too much.