MT5 experts

Pat494

Legendary member
I show a snip pic of EAs currently offered by MT5.
Has anyone found a good one yet ? Perhaps worth investing a bit of money in ?

Attachments

• MT5 EAs.PNG
    MT5 EAs.PNG
    473.2 KB · Views: 274
Well I have gone through most of the free EAs that work and haven't found one that consistantly shows a profit.

Now I guess is the time to try the paid for EAs or quit. If one should continue it would take a bit of money to test even the best looking ones.

Would anyone be interested in sharing the testing costs/results and informing the other members of the group ? We could share information privately by email.

I am currently testing Polinomial Regression costing $100

:smart:

Well I have gone through most of the free EAs that work and haven't found one that consistantly shows a profit.

Now I guess is the time to try the paid for EAs or quit. If one should continue it would take a bit of money to test even the best looking ones.

Would anyone be interested in sharing the testing costs/results and informing the other members of the group ? We could share information privately by email.

Totally agree. Waste of time and money

Totally agree. Waste of time and money

I am hoping that I can find one that produces profits or am I being too optimistic ?
Loads of adverts arrive uninvited claiming to have made big amounts but I am wary of dishing out $1000 or so to test it.