MT5 experts

Pat494

Legendary member
14,621 1,579
I show a snip pic of EAs currently offered by MT5.
Has anyone found a good one yet ? Perhaps worth investing a bit of money in ?

Attachments

• MT5 EAs.PNG
    MT5 EAs.PNG
    473.2 KB · Views: 241

Pat494

Legendary member
14,621 1,579
Well I have gone through most of the free EAs that work and haven't found one that consistantly shows a profit.

Now I guess is the time to try the paid for EAs or quit. If one should continue it would take a bit of money to test even the best looking ones.

Would anyone be interested in sharing the testing costs/results and informing the other members of the group ? We could share information privately by email.

robertofx

139 1
Well I have gone through most of the free EAs that work and haven't found one that consistantly shows a profit.

Now I guess is the time to try the paid for EAs or quit. If one should continue it would take a bit of money to test even the best looking ones.

Would anyone be interested in sharing the testing costs/results and informing the other members of the group ? We could share information privately by email.

Totally agree. Waste of time and money

Pat494

Legendary member
14,621 1,579
Totally agree. Waste of time and money

I am hoping that I can find one that produces profits or am I being too optimistic ?
Loads of adverts arrive uninvited claiming to have made big amounts but I am wary of dishing out $1000 or so to test it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock