Metatrader 5

Is there a way to set orders to close partial positions in MT4?

I'm doing forex with alpari and seem to get different answers from support!

How about security for EAs? Will MT5 be more secure than the current ex4 files which can be decompiled?

Any computer program can be decompiled, they can only make it slightly harder to decompile it. Someone that really wanna decompile the program and has the right knowledge will always be able to decompile it. =/

JTrader

Just noticed your new atavar

Trying to tell us something?

Don't worry we're all broad minded here on T2W...;)

Didn't get those pants from Tesco's by any chance?

The ones with a free sock thrown in?

Be careful - dubious quality IMO

could drop to bits when you least expect:)

Here's the deal. Like MT4, the programming enviorment for MT5 (MQL5) will be released prior to the platforms release... or that's that MetaQuotes released to licensees of it's platforms. So once you see MQL5 completely disclosed, MT5 won't be too far along.

Any computer program can be decompiled, they can only make it slightly harder to decompile it. Someone that really wanna decompile the program and has the right knowledge will always be able to decompile it. =/

Precisely why a lot of EA sellers are going to a basic system that uses a dll to poll a remote server where the EA resides rather than selling the compiled EA.

What concerns me is the backtester. I want to finally backtest strategies that span on multiple assets. Second, the introduction of events, which comes not only to simplify programming, but also to make testing a lot faster , since it won't be needed in start() to make all sort of checks at every tick. And third, I heard the platform will now be more realistic, may even include options : MetaTrader 5 Workshop | News | e-FX News | e-Forex Magazine . And if it includes options beats the hell of the TradeStation...

I am impressed by new MT5 functionality. Most of the brokers already offer MT5 on demo, i heard that in January 2011 there will be real accounts offered. At that moment there are all main platform features tested and implemented, so it is time to trade with new platform :)