MT4 Signals

Anamorphic

Hi

I am slowly finding my feet with trading using MT4 and have started learning about signals and wanted to get some opinions on them.

Initially, it seems too good to be true - someone else executes trades through your account and you potentially make good money from them, is this the reality ?

Thanks

N

dude - read the sections here on learning to trade and start to follow your own path .....................the only thing you are going to get by handing anything of yours over to others is broke

take responsibility and dont chase dreams and illusions .......there are plenty of vendors peddling them to poor unsuspecting newbies

N

That's what I thought, just wanted someone else's opinion.

I couldn't imagine my real account being controlled by anyone else, thanks.

That's what I thought, just wanted someone else's opinion.

I couldn't imagine my real account being controlled by anyone else, thanks.

no worries - as i said - look around Trade2win regarding learning to trade threads ......its all great stuff from many many great traders (y)

N

I greatly appreciate your help as I am new to trading and MT4 so, your advice goes a long way in guiding me !

When I go onto the MQL websites there is a massive barrage of information which I am trying to understand which of it is useful or not and also how it all works.

I have done an extensive amount of research and find more and more information on things that are totally new to me for example, Expert Advisors, Signals etc... So I am trying to understand how it all fits together and weed out the cr@p - as a result some of my questions are very basic and obvious to some.

Last edited:
I greatly appreciate your help as I am new to trading and MT4 so, your advice goes a long way in guiding me !

When I go onto the MQL websites there is a massive barrage of information which I am trying to understand which of it is useful or not and also how it all works.

I have done an extensive amount of research and find more and more information on things that are totally new to me for example, Expert Advisors, Signals etc... So I am trying to understand how it all fits together and weed out the cr@p - as a result some of my questions are very basic and obvious to some.

The only part of knowledge you need to pick up from books and internet is main principles of economic, market, mechanisms of forex and money management. That's it. Everything else is 99% crap, if you try to follow it without knowing what it's based on. Working trading strategy is sonething that you invented yourself.

Initially, it seems too good to be true - someone else executes trades through your account and you potentially make good money from them, is this the reality ?
OANDA offer a facility to apportion part or all of your capital to Currensee traders of your choice. You pay OANDA 25% of your profits as a premium. They surprisingly do not pay you 25% of any losses.

From what I have been able to see, the Currensee bunch are highly representative of traders as a whole. They have a current top-10 which changes over time with today's star being blown out tomorrow. Why anyone would want to hitch their fortunes to a complete stranger with no real track record is beyond me.