MT4 On Mobile

Pipsaholic

Hi,

Can anyone recommend me a good mobile phone so I can put my MT4 platform on it incase my pc crashes. They are iphones, smartphones, blackberry, windows 7 phones and android not sure which one to buy.

Thanks.

Im using hd2. Its very good.mt4 platform in very nice for windows mobile 6.5 .but i have android phone too. If you can work with some brokers like fxcm or swissfx i saw a wonderful app called tradeinterceptor. Its amazing.its multi broker platform . I like it alot. But i guess android is more flexible to work with.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2

If you are expecting a large inflow of pips then get one of each. Even a backup need a backup when it comes to important deals.

iPhone and android, I think iPhone is better one. and take action on system backup.

To add to the OP's question, does anyone know of a UK spread betting firm which also supports the iOS version of MT4? My existing broker doesn't and has no plans to do so. I could just set up a demo account with another firm which does, but most of these base their data on FX accounts, rather than spread bet accounts, so both the price levels and range of markets don't match my needs.

Any further suggestions appreciated.

Just answered my own question. It seems possible to set up an Alpari UK demo account for this.

Had a play around with the iOS version and the limitation is that you can't run any custom scripts (for me the whole points of having MT4).