MT Programmer?

VladDanciu

Hello,

I am looking for a MT programmer that can write a code for me and of course getting paid for it.
I have the system very well explained of what I want to get automated.

Thank you!

I am interested if you can demonstrate the system working with real profits. If it works, I will have no need for payment and I will provide free lifetime support and updates.

Well, how would you demonstrate that when the system is not coded yet? Making some trades? :)

Perhaps you can do the initial coding. Once it is found to be working, I will take over and take the system to the next level.

Oh, if you do that for free, I can give you some systems of mine. They are profitable, but I feel that they ought to be taken to the next level.

Then demonstrate. My offer of free service is open to all. The only thing I need to see are pips.

Hi,

The only reason why I don't learn to do it myself is because it will take me time and right now I am focused on a startup and I need it done ASAP, but for the future I am definitely looking to learn.
Now I can't really prove it working yet on live, however I am willing to test it on live account if someone will help me code it.
So jcl365 is this something you would be interested to do?

Pips? No problem. Here's the equity curve (blue) of my system that gains 16,500 pips in 4 years, as you can see:

Test_AUDUSD.png

And here's the code of that system, in C:

Code:
function run()
{
  Stop = TakeProfit = ATR(100);
  Lots = pow(2,LossStreakTotal); 
  if(NumOpenTotal == 0) {
    if(random() < 0)
      enterShort();
    else 
      enterLong();
  }
}

As you see, the code is not too complex. Looking forward for you taking it to the next level. For starters, can you remove those small ugly downwards equity spikes? :)

Demo pips are no use. Open a nano-account and make some real pips. Then we are in business.

Actually Vlad,

Why not post up your rules and description......let all the coders on the thread have a crack at it....and see just what comes back :LOL:

That would be a much more interesting experiment :)

Wrong answer I'm afraid. You have not really a clue what the posted code is doing, am I right? ;)

Martingale. That's why the massive drawdown into negative equity in 2010. Not exactly practical for live use.

Peter

Sir,I cannot pm you because I have few posts ,please pm me your skype

Are you referring to my offer of free programming ? If you are, then please note the following:

1. Your strategy has to be demonstrated to be profitable in a real account, not demo.
2. Your broker allows the use of MetaTrader or any other programmable system
3. Your strategy is based on mathematical computation rather than gut feel. Although, a gut feel system can potentially be converted to a mathematical system depending on what is involved
4.The strategy will be profitable for me as well if I were to use it. This is where I will earn my pay using my own money in order to provide my free service.

Last edited:
I cannot say here anything and because my posts are less than 15 I cannot pm you,so can you please pm me with your skype to tell you details and .I have all what you want

I have pm'ed. Let me know here if you don't get it.