MrSpreadBetting System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

Recieved the pack today. On leave from friday so will give it my full attention for the next couple off months looking forward to learning,

aston

I have now read the manual and will write a review soon. My review will be about the validity of the method and who in my view it is suitable for and not about specific trades. I believe that trader_dante will be looking at actual trading signals.

Paul

I have now read the manual and will write a review soon. My review will be about the validity of the method and who in my view it is suitable for and not about specific trades. I believe that Trader_Dante will be looking at actual trading signals.

Paul

Cheers.... looking forward to it!

I have now read the manual and will write a review soon. My review will be about the validity of the method and who in my view it is suitable for and not about specific trades. I believe that trader_dante will be looking at actual trading signals.

Paul

well, thats a bit of a waste of time!! how are we supposed to tell if the system is any good? at least give us a few paper trades to follow if you dont want to risk your own money. the other guy is away on holiday and we probably wont hear from him in a while. i told you dave you would have been better off sending your book to me!

I think a written review of the material is a good thing.

Seeing trades executed is all very well and good but not necessarily representative of the results you would get from a system, as it will probably only include a handful of trades. Add to that the fact that everyone interprets things differently. They have their place, and seeing trader_dante's results here should be fine-- as well as the other guy's results when he posts- as he is a newbie.

Trader333 has been very kind in taking some time out to read the material and then agree to post his comments/review.

i told you dave you would have been better off sending your book to me!

If you are that concerned then go ahead and buy it. The reason why I was chosen is because I am a long standing member of this site with a trusted reputation that contributes on consistent and regular basis. I have previously given live calls and helped numerous people in their trading (and still do).

Why would it be more credible to send you a book when you have posted only 23 times in 9 months ? Even if I were to give trading signals it would be of little use as it is the structure of the method used that is the key and not the specific content in terms of individual trades.

Paul

well, thats a bit of a waste of time!! how are we supposed to tell if the system is any good? at least give us a few paper trades to follow if you dont want to risk your own money. the other guy is away on holiday and we probably wont hear from him in a while. i told you dave you would have been better off sending your book to me!
Hi nico_po,
Actually - no - it's not a waste of time at all. Allow me to explain why. Ten or even one hundred people could trade Mr SB's methods and make money with it, but that doesn't mean to say that I could or that you could. Trading is all about the individual, their personality, hopes fears and aspirations. It has relatively little to do with the strategy employed.

You may have read on T2W or elsewhere about the Richard Dennis and 'The Turtles'? (If not, do a search.) It proved a point that all discretionary* traders realise eventually; that's there's no such thing as a profitable - or unprofitable - trading system. There are only profitable and unprofitable traders. It is the trader him/herself that produces profits (or losses) and not the system or strategy they trade. This is a vital point to understand and one that is so often overlooked or misunderstood by those who are new to the business. What matters - and what's of real value here - is whether the material has the potential to rapidly accelerate the learning curve of a newbie and propel them towards the point at which they can make consistent profits in the markets. I have every confidence that Paul's review will go a long way towards answering that question and, in so doing, help prospective customers reach the right decision as to whether or not they should buy Mr SB's manual.
Tim.
* This doesn't apply to 'black box' mechanical systems so much.

come on guys! we'v got more chance of seeing santa clause coming down the chimney than seeing your reviews about the mr spreadbetting book!

come on guys! we'v got more chance of seeing santa clause coming down the chimney than seeing your reviews about the mr spreadbetting book!

:)))

hey! I didn't mean to rush them... it was just my calendar reminder which popped out

if they have no trades yet.. so be it...

Status
Not open for further replies.