Mr Stone - Live trades and results

It's all just a grooming exercise to take money off the gullible. There will always be a few that fall for it.

Ban this ****

Get over yourself. The forum heads moved me to the binary area. I am keeping in with the rules. Deal with it. I plan to stay for a long long long long long time.

Mr Stone - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Mr. Stone,

Why don't you delve a little more in to how you determine if the price of a binary option is fair or not - i.e. whether you want to be long, short or flat said option.

thanks

Hakuna Matata - experience > ego

Hi Los,

No my pic is from my old offices, I like it as it has TRADE in big letters behind me :)

Trade? Oh the irony.

dash - the lulz was pretty good when the leopard kept his spots.

note to self: get better at ms paint.

Attachments

2.1 KB · Views: 692
Stone - You may not be in here as long as you expect..... You weren't in binary options daily for very long were you hahaha.

Anyway I am over this thread so see ya.

LosPinos - The all seeing eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow you guys are so bitter :)

I love how you label me a ****, a scam, a this a that.....not one of you speaks about any trade situation at all or has anything actually beneficial to add for anyone wanting help.

Anyway it gives me good reason to keep posting, you all obviously love it when I do :)

Mr Stone - Forever Posting

I think I know how this is all going to end.

Surely not ?

Steve has assured us that Lessons have been learned, and decisive action has been taken to manage the vendor situation,

Nothing could possibly go wrong now.

(y)

Surely not ?

Steve has assured us that Lessons have been learned, and decisive action has been taken to manage the vendor situation,

Nothing could possibly go wrong now.

(y)

I see my post has been deleted already.

So someone can continue to promote an unregulated options scheme without interference but if someone else happens to mention previous scams that were promoted here the posts get deleted? Doesnt seem right.

The forum heads moved me to the binary area.
Hi Mr Stone,
You've opened all your threads in the First Steps forum which is in the 'New Traders' category. Options and related products aren't really suitable for newbies IMO - hence I've moved all your threads to this forum. If you - or anyone else - thinks there is another fotrum that's more appropriate for this thread (or your other threads), just let me know.
Tim.

Wow you guys are so bitter :)

I love how you label me a ****, a scam, a this a that.....not one of you speaks about any trade situation at all or has anything actually beneficial to add for anyone wanting help.

Anyway it gives me good reason to keep posting, you all obviously love it when I do :)

Mr Stone - Forever Posting

S ...live and let live - no issues from me

suggest you call some trades at Flashs thread if you want to raise your profile here ....

N

.....not one of you speaks about any trade situation at all or has anything actually beneficial to add for anyone wanting help.

What most (or all genuine) posters are trying to do is help prevent the potentially gullible from giving you any of their money.

I can't see how any of your buy/sell calls help anyone as they appear to be just random bets, without any explanation of strategy or logic. Your money management of the account with random trade sizes also suggests you don't know what you're doing.

Anyway, I won't be looking at this thread again - nothing to learn and there should have been enough said to warn anyone with any sense from dealing with you.

Get over yourself. The forum heads moved me to the binary area. I am keeping in with the rules. Deal with it. I plan to stay for a long long long long long time.

Mr Stone - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
stay as long and post all you want,even you are not a stupid enough prick to trade real funds,on your platform,and anyone who does deserves it.
bangkokgee- smarter, richer,and harder, :whistling

Everybody shoudl follow Mr Stones' "Investment Advice" and make lots of paper money....Stop the crap Mr Stone Risk real money and post real broker statement but then again you are the judge and jury when it comes to Binary...as you can make your own market and prices
By the way lets just do a count
How many complain that NYSE, LME,ASX, SGX, Tokyo Exchange, CME are frauds
and then count many complaints ther are against OTC products like Binary and FX

Better Still

Tell me what you are calling as strongest Currency for Q4 at my Poll thread

N

So someone can continue to promote an unregulated options scheme without interference but if someone else happens to mention previous scams that were promoted here the posts get deleted? Doesnt seem right.

Well its like any business where the objective is to make money. they have to protect the ones who provide the wonga or they will withdraw whatever deal they may have made.

Although there may be a few hundred thousand members on the site, i doubt if any ONE members views, however correct or ethical, will be taken lightly if they hinder a vendor.

There are not many enterprises out there that have as there overall mission objective customer care or ethics over income.

GOptions virtual office

So with that being said, the business still operates on all the points above.
There will always be SOB's like this idiot, and even more like clever liquid,
fas tto point out that we have virtual offices...DUH its
the bloody online age, I've been travelling for almost a year non stop.
What you want a cup of tea and to sit on my lap you stupid child?

I mean seriously grow up.
Post quoted:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fix...e-story-goptions-com-proof-4.html#post2135476
Now lets look into the NEW contact details for GOoptions.
goptions - About Us

Full Mailing address is:

Longmont Ltd.
788-790 Finchley Rd.
London,
NW117TJ
United Kingdom

Phone: +44 203 608 1331

Funnily enough, the same address as:
BC Business Centrum Limited
Registered office:
BC Business Centrum Limited
788-790 Finchley Road
London
NW11 7TJ

BC Business Centrum Limited offer the following services:
offshore-formations
We incorporate companies both in the UK and offshore and we provide all of the services required to maintain those companies, such as:

• Company secretary
• Nominee directors / shareholders
• Registered office
• Filing annual returns
• Preparation and filing of accounts
• Filing company registers
• Preparation and filing of VAT returns
• Payroll
• Representative office
• Meeting rooms at our address
• Mail shots
• Assistance with opening bank accounts
• Dedicated Telephone Line

In other words, knock on the door there, and you will not find anyone
from GOoptions.

More interestingly, the domain for GOoptions has been deliberately kept private:
Goptions.com - Goptions
Registrant:
Domains By Proxy, LLC

https://www.domainsbyproxy.com/Default.aspx
Domains by Proxy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Is there a reason for keeping the domain registration details private.
It is not the stance taken by more well known firms that's for sure.
Here are the domain details for IG (used purely as an example of a well known company):
IGindex.co.uk - Spread Betting | Financial Spread Betting
As you can see, full and transparent details disclosed.

Mr Stones argument that a virtual office is no big deal can simply and easily be
addressed by looking at the contact address for any well known broker you can think of:
Contact Us | LMAX Exchange
MB Trading - Contact
Customer Service
Infinity Futures
Contact Us
Customer Service | OANDA fxTrade Europe

None of the brokers above use a virtual office.
You may draw your own conclusions as to why GOptions use a virtual office...

garbage trade

Hi everyone,

The last thread got way too long and full with non trade related stuff.
For any wanting to see what it was about just search Mr Stone - Binary Trading to find it.

This thread is dedicated to my ideas and trade strategy. I am a broker, these are demo funds but traded on the real live platform and prices.

Here is a pic of my open trades http://imageshack.us/a/img696/6443/gbpusdcalls.png

I will be posting the results later. 3 CALLS on GBP/USD $1000 a trade. 15 min/45 min and one and a half hour expiry times set.

Feel free to get in touch and discuss any trade ideas/advice/theories etc. I am also still learning and would love to connect :)

Mr Stone

your trades is not even expired yet , fool