Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

tokyojoe

Established member
879 290
all of his twitter accounts are gone and his you tube account is no more.
he was desperate for money and was wanting people to transfer money into his bank for courses etc.
he was using pay pal before but may have had complaints?
im not sure if anyone fell for the scam.
but the worst thing is people who have said on here that they know what he is like but want to listen to his ideas anyway-these people are the real fools and idiots-he knows nothing and tries to con-you will never learn anything at all from him.
ps i strongly believe that he has a thread going on here at the moment

"worst thing"

"real fools"

care to elaborate ?

itspossible

2,796 569
he knows nothing mate-just how to con-
but hes good and makes people believe in his lies.he makes people believe that there is substance in his rubbish and people DO believe it-harsh words but true.
i have never believed a thing EVER that he has said.
MARKET PROFILE,ORDER BOOK INFORMATION-LOAD OF [email protected]@TE.

joseph1986

Experienced member
1,899 90
he knows nothing mate-just how to con-
but hes good and makes people believe in his lies.he makes people believe that there is substance in his rubbish and people DO believe it-harsh words but true.
i have never believed a thing EVER that he has said.
MARKET PROFILE,ORDER BOOK INFORMATION-LOAD OF [email protected]@TE.

you should open a site dedicated to just exposing people and studying other traders....considering you spend the majority of time on t2w doing exactly that....call it marketpinkpanther.com.....problem is that you'll never expose the large institutions that continuously screw over people like you which keep you from trading like the good old days

itspossible

2,796 569
you should open a site dedicated to just exposing people and studying other traders....considering you spend the majority of time on t2w doing exactly that....call it marketpinkpanther.com.....problem is that you'll never expose the large institutions that continuously screw over people like you which keep you from trading like the good old days
My hobbies are tennis, table tennis music(all genres)and studying people.
i do not believe much to be honest and think the majority of info is false and misleading.i do not trust doctors consultants police etc.all photos can be photoshopped etc-you get my drift;)
eg-my daughters consultant recently changed all of her diabetes levels for her bolus and basal rates.i thought it odd and later on it played havoc with her blood sugar levels-things were changed etc-she is also on a pump that gives you info that is often wrong and is over ridden-common sense and instinct prevails:cheesy:

joseph1986

Experienced member
1,899 90
My hobbies are tennis, table tennis music(all genres)and studying people.
i do not believe much to be honest and think the majority of info is false and misleading.i do not trust doctors consultants police etc.all photos can be photoshopped etc-you get my drift;)
eg-my daughters consultant recently changed all of her diabetes levels for her bolus and basal rates.i thought it odd and later on it played havoc with her blood sugar levels-things were changed etc-she is also on a pump that gives you info that is often wrong and is over ridden-common sense and instinct prevails:cheesy:

let me guess, a human behavior enthusiast that likes poking peoples buttons
Athiest
Very liberal
Bachelor degree
Divorced
introvert with less than 3 friends
Savings account is larger than checking account
borderline obsessive compulsive....daily routine rarely changes
MY FAVORITE......you get into occasional arguments with people about things they consider nothing but you think is a big deal

I had a friend like this once......then his roomate killed him over not turning off lights

Reactions: tokyojoe

tokyojoe

Established member
879 290

I'll second that....

tokyojoe

Established member
879 290
Athiest
Very liberal
Bachelor degree
Divorced
MY FAVORITE......you get into occasional arguments with people about things they consider nothing but you think is a big deal

I had a friend like this once......then his roomate killed him over not turning off lights

I think I got you wrong to begin with Joseph, turns out I do like your style !!

itspossible

2,796 569
Athiest
Very liberal
Bachelor degree
Divorced

thats me-but I killed my room mate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE5cshs3cdc

Reactions: joseph1986

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock