Attachments

• eur2.gif
    eur2.gif
    40.4 KB · Views: 231
  • eur.gif
    eur.gif
    20.7 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
re enter short...Resistance level 1.3212...still holding...Trade is closed for 24 :cheesy: pips profit.....

Attachments

• eur.gif
    eur.gif
    9.8 KB · Views: 205
  • eur.gif
    eur.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 228
  • eur.gif
    eur.gif
    40.4 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
ES Scalp

And one more ES scalp....Bot@ 1425.25...Sold@ 1427.25....P/L+2 points :cheesy:

Attachments

• ES0703.GIF
    ES0703.GIF
    46.9 KB · Views: 218
  • ES07032212.GIF
    ES07032212.GIF
    54.7 KB · Views: 244
  • MyMethod.GIF
    MyMethod.GIF
    52.8 KB · Views: 214
  • YM0703.GIF
    YM0703.GIF
    54.3 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Tr.Range get Ready for Breakout

GBP is in trading range....get ready for breakout.... :cheesy:

Attachments

• gbp.gif
    gbp.gif
    16.1 KB · Views: 227
EUR/USD Weekly

EUR/USD Weekly....Overall Trend=Trading Range...Resistance@ 1.3668...Support@ 1.1640
....Trade-able trend is Up...What this mean May be....check...1.3668 level....But ....immediate Swing is Down.... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• eur.gif
    eur.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 257
Short on EUR/USD .....My reading is Tr.range
Trade is closed for P/L+17 pips.... :cheesy:

Attachments

• eur.gif
    eur.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 244
  • eur.gif
    eur.gif
    43.3 KB · Views: 216
Long On EUR/USD
Gold start new leg up .....on daily chart....
My target is 1.3147.....but the trade is closed for P/L+9 pips.... :cheesy:

Attachments

• eur.gif
    eur.gif
    16.7 KB · Views: 229
  • gold.gif
    gold.gif
    11.3 KB · Views: 219
  • gold.gif
    gold.gif
    48.6 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:

Attachments

• eur.gif
    eur.gif
    13.1 KB · Views: 207
  • eur.gif
    eur.gif
    12.4 KB · Views: 203
  • eur.gif
    eur.gif
    42.2 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
ES Scalp

ES scalp.....bot@ 1433.35 [email protected] P/L+1.50.... :cheesy:
And 2 day's 5 min chart .....Overall Trend is still up

Attachments

• ES0703.GIF
    ES0703.GIF
    49.3 KB · Views: 209
  • ES0703.GIF
    ES0703.GIF
    38.7 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
This is the Breakout Trade I did today.....good one :cheesy:

Attachments

• gbp.gif
    gbp.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 207
My Account Statement

My Account Statement.....I have a magic system.....100% ....for 1 mont.... :cheesy:

Attachments

• Statement.GIF
    Statement.GIF
    62.1 KB · Views: 258
Mr.Black said:
My Account Statement.....I have a magic system.....100% ....for 1 mont.... :cheesy:
What you are doing is called Manipulation, not Magic.

1. You are able to obtain these figures by never posting an entrance, but posting exited trades that were profitable. This can be done by making 10 trades a day then only posting the one's that ended in a profit. This is why you never post an entrance.
All your trades are 'after the fact'.

2. Your trading on the most easiest platforms to manipulate. It is either MIG or Saxo your trading with.
All one has to do to restructure the statements, is to open statements on the platform then right click the mouse over the trades you do not like and left click to delete the losing trade.

I know this because I had a major problem with a firm I worked with, where the boss was altering statements.

Last but not least.
3. Your trading on a demo account, these trades never actually happened.

Sorry if I brought an end to your fun, but this is unreasonable to traders that have spent countless hours and money to better them self and your able to come in here manipulating the senerio to make yourself to be someone you are not.

Have a great new year.

Depth Trade
:)

Depth Trade said:
What you are doing is called Manipulation, not Magic.

1. You are able to obtain these figures by never posting an entrance, but posting exited trades that were profitable. This can be done by making 10 trades a day then only posting the one's that ended in a profit. This is why you never post an entrance.
All your trades are 'after the fact'.

2. Your trading on the most easiest platforms to manipulate. It is either MIG or Saxo your trading with.
All one has to do to restructure the statements, is to open statements on the platform then right click the mouse over the trades you do not like and left click to delete the losing trade.

I know this because I had a major problem with a firm I worked with, where the boss was altering statements.

Last but not least.
3. Your trading on a demo account, these trades never actually happened.

Sorry if I brought an end to your fun, but this is unreasonable to traders that have spent countless hours and money to better them self and your able to come in here manipulating the senerio to make yourself to be someone you are not.

Have a great new year.

Depth Trade
Ha-hahahaha....... :LOL: this is my statement whit all trades so you can study them..and Please do not post in My private trading jurnal....

Attachments

• ew2.jpg
    ew2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
ES action from today

Attachments

• ES0703.GIF
    ES0703.GIF
    53 KB · Views: 217
  • SP500.GIF
    SP500.GIF
    84 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Mr.Black said:
Ha-hahahaha....... :LOL: this is my statement whit all trades so you can study them..and Please do not post in My private trading jurnal....
(You posted on my journal first) I guess you would ask me not to post on your journal, because you would instantly be proved wrong.

Like I said, statements are meaningless.

As I guessed you are trading on MIG. How odd that I guessed you were trading on the most manipulative platform and I was right.

Now all that is left is to watch you attempt to post live calls and watch you 'tank' your account and ruin your reputation that you is build on false statements.

Joke will be on you.

Depth Trade

Depth Trade said:
(You posted on my journal first) I guess you would ask me not to post on your journal, because you would instantly be proved wrong.

Like I said, statements are meaningless.

As I guessed you are trading on MIG. How odd that I guessed you were trading on the most manipulative platform and I was right.

Now all that is left is to watch you attempt to post live calls and watch you 'tank' your account and ruin your reputation that you is build on false statements.

Joke will be on you.

Depth Trade
Your web page sucks...... :LOL:

Ending Diagonal Trade

Ending Diagonal Trade.....Entry Short @ 1.3188 Stop @ 1.3204 Cover @ 1.3153 ....P/L+35
pips.... :cheesy: Total for today -26+35= 9 pips..... :cheesy:

Attachments

• eur.gif
    eur.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 264
  • eur1.gif
    eur1.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 247
Reversal Bar

Reversal Bar's....Something to have in consideration for the next mont Price Action...
This mont EUR/USD made a new High and Close lower ...Prices most likely will move in direction of this pattern.....It is very possible for January to have follow up of this down Close.... :cheesy: :rolleyes: :eek: :LOL: :cool: :idea: :devilish:

Attachments

• eurusdmontly.gif
    eurusdmontly.gif
    10 KB · Views: 264
Long on EUR...long @ 76 Exit @ 88 P/L +12 pips.... :cheesy:

Attachments

• eur.gif
    eur.gif
    8.6 KB · Views: 238
  • eur.gif
    eur.gif
    8.2 KB · Views: 234