$100 Spin up or Bust

Even your pips you say you make ,ye i dont know how myfxbook works i really couldnt care less to be honest .

:sleep:

You get all you facts wrong and then your reply "i dont know how myfxbook works i really couldnt care less to be honest"

So I can't be bothered with you :p

Jog on mate :LOL:

:sleep:

You get all you facts wrong and then your reply "i dont know how myfxbook works i really couldnt care less to be honest"

So I can't be bothered with you :p

Jog on mate :LOL:

Eh changing things after there pointed out aint no good either .Ye I didnt know what way myfxbook recorded trades when you close them so what.Its your interpretation of that information that irks me.

Eh changing things after there pointed out aint no good either .Ye I didnt know what way myfxbook recorded trades when you close them so what.Its your interpretation of that information that irks me.

Didn't change anything just took part of the Quote I wanted to reply to :p

To reply to the rest your post your ahead of me lol

Lets Keep it simple example of what you do

I buy 5 lots of EUR/USD @ 1.3400

The price moves in my favour

I sell 1 lot @ 1.3410
1 more @ 1.3411
1 more @ 1.3412
1 more @ 1.3413
and close out @ 1.3414

Now you would say you made
10 pips
11 pips
12 pips
13 pips
14 pips
and a total of 60 pips

Now if you think thats really 60 pips you really are delusional

See this video to answer your above example, bear with it as the Video is rubbish but explains my point well.

[youtube]mqUgO9ThlrM[/youtube]

Thank You

I rest my case :smart:

20111202-lveg-130kb.jpg

All Trades can be viewed on MyFXBook

20111202-kdnn-23kb.jpg

Also just to add

£25 will be added to my Trading Acc soon by my Broker as I placed Broker adverts on my Blog.

This is still a Profit from Trading as is the Student Fees

All Fees & Broker Payments will be added to Trading Acc Balance which is all a Profit From Trading.

My Profits from Day Trading Forex are shown as Profit and Profits From Student Fees and Broker Adverts are Shown as Deposits which Boost My Trading Acc Balance to trade

:smart:

This is a great example of what's wrong with this industry. Blind leading the blind doesn't even come close. Saying that though, at least you're not promising a robot that makes 1000% per year for $29.99. However like has already been said, you're completely screwing up the learning curve for novices, which is difficult enough even being taught by someone who actually knows how to trade, let alone by you JD.

This is a great example of what's wrong with this industry. Blind leading the blind doesn't even come close. Saying that though, at least you're not promising a robot that makes 1000% per year for $29.99. However like has already been said, you're completely screwing up the learning curve for novices, which is difficult enough even being taught by someone who actually knows how to trade, let alone by you JD.

You still here :LOL:

[youtube]M4wTwt_D9qM[/youtube]

Where are you JD ,usually you have posted your results by now all them pips n all.

Oh ye now i see your blown your account at the minute ,Better sign up a few more of them suckers at 130 a pop

First time I came back to this thread since I posted on page 2.

In your original post before you edited it you told us how you were not taxi driving anymore and were on benefit, feeling depressed boo hoo.
Are you still on benefit while well enough to work from home? Do they know you are working and taking money from people for you immmense trading abilities?

Why don't you jog on to the job center.