MQL4 coding services available.

oraclesignals

I have over 5 years experience in coding MT robots and scripts. Contact me with detailed specs. My rates are reasonable and I am very efficient.

interesting post.

I am hoping that the purchaser gets all code, (no encrypted .ex4) as part of delivery.
Also, can you run the Robot as a tester on past datasets? (I have never been able to do this in a clean way.)

Can you post some small, easy examples of your work?

Might be useful for those who dont have the technical confidence of just picking up samples from the MT4 boards, and tweaking them for their own use.

interesting post.

I am hoping that the purchaser gets all code, (no encrypted .ex4) as part of delivery.
Also, can you run the Robot as a tester on past datasets? (I have never been able to do this in a clean way.)

Can you post some small, easy examples of your work?

Might be useful for those who dont have the technical confidence of just picking up samples from the MT4 boards, and tweaking them for their own use.

Yes the purchaser gets both the source code and the .ex4. As for running robots on
historical data, I have to download tick data from one of a variety of sources to test the code.

My policy in transacting is to send the purchaser a guarded version of the .ex4 with a suitable operational period after which the code will be disabled until payment is made, then I send the unrestricted version along with the source code.