Turn your strategy into EA !

MouhcineFX

Hello Trade2win community,

I am excited to introduce myself as an experienced MQL4 programmer offering expert advisor services to fellow traders. If you have a winning trading strategy based on custom indicators, candlestick patterns, or any other methodology, I can help you automate it into a reliable and efficient expert advisor (EA).

With my expertise in MQL4 programming, I can transform your manual trading strategies into automated systems that execute trades on your behalf. By converting your strategies into EAs, you can take advantage of the benefits of algorithmic trading, including increased accuracy, reduced emotions, and the ability to execute trades 24h/24.

Here's what I can offer as part of my services:

1. Strategy Conversion: I specialize in converting various trading strategies into MQL4 code, allowing your strategies to be fully automated and executed by the expert advisor. Whether you have a strategy based on complex custom indicators or candlestick patterns, I can translate them into a functional EA.

2. Money Management: Effective risk management is crucial in trading. I can incorporate money management techniques into your expert advisor, including position sizing, multiplication, trailing stops, break-even... This ensures that your trades are managed with the utmost discipline and efficiency.

3. Comprehensive Delivery: When you choose my services, you will receive both the MQ4 (source code) and EX4 (executable) files for your expert advisor. This way, you have complete ownership and control over your trading system.

I provide support in both English and French. Feel free to contact me in either language, and I will be able to assist you promptly and effectively.

Privacy is of utmost importance to me. I guarantee the confidentiality and security of your trading strategies. Your strategies will remain strictly confidential, and I will not share or disclose any information to third parties without your explicit consent.

Pricing for my services varies based on the complexity of the strategy. I offer a competitive price range between 100€ and 400€. The exact cost will be determined after evaluating the intricacy and scope of your trading strategy.

If you're interested in automating your trading strategies, please feel free to reach out to me via private message or email ([email protected]). I'll be more than happy to discuss your requirements in detail and provide a customized solution that meets your needs.

I look forward to helping you enhance your trading performance and achieve your financial goals through the power of automated trading.

Best regards,