Moving Pivot Point Indicator

Pipsaholic

277 3
Looking for a indicator similar to a pivot point but rather than calculate from previous days high low open/close/3 it calculates it back 10 or 20 candles back and it changes every x amount of candles you choose, anything like this exist?

cantagril

3,239 961
Looking for a indicator similar to a pivot point but rather than calculate from previous days high low open/close/3 it calculates it back 10 or 20 candles back and it changes every x amount of candles you choose, anything like this exist?
It almost certainly exists and most probably includes "dynamic"/"auto" as descriptors - you may find that like many mt4 indicators that there are some very similar names and that you have to trawl through a fair few in order to find exactly what you want

Last edited:

TEAMTRADER

76 1
Bit late with this reply as I don't visit often enough.
I think this will be useful for day traders and scalpers.
It shows S&R horizontal lines that are based on current trading patterns and not the usual daily S&R. They delete after being crossed so that you know the current S&R channel.
Illustration to show how they work.
TEAMTRADER

Attachments

• DE30sbM1.png
    DE30sbM1.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Fulcrum Master 5.ex4
    19.9 KB · Views: 6

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock