Moving average periods - noob

hackmushroom

Hi guys,

This maybe a very silly question, Im still very new to all this. But let's say I have a 5min chart with a 21 EMA and on that same chart I wanted to place another that represents the 21 ema from the 1 hour. Would i be right, or incredibly wrong to use 252 for the periods?

60min/5mins = 12
12x21 = 252

Is this the right kind of workings or am I a fool?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

This maybe a very silly question, Im still very new to all this. But let's say I have a 5min chart with a 21 EMA and on that same chart I wanted to place another that represents the 21 ema from the 1 hour. Would i be right, or incredibly wrong to use 252 for the periods?

60min/5mins = 12
12x21 = 252

Is this the right kind of workings or am I a fool?

good boy for thinking. Use 233 instead of 252 (eliminates the days of horror when wives give husbands no piece at nite)
But if you have a mistress go with T-Line x 21 ema

stay short the GBP until cross, kinda late in the game for you so you could wait for the next rally and then go for penetration on the cross to the downside.

good boy for thinking. Use 233 instead of 252 (eliminates the days of horror when wives give husbands no piece at nite)
But if you have a mistress go with T-Line x 21 ema

stay short the GBP until cross, kinda late in the game for you so you could wait for the next rally and then go for penetration on the cross to the downside.

View attachment 270858
Awesome, thanks for the tip!! [emoji106][emoji106]