Most Profitable Pairs in Forex ?

According to me the most powerful and most moveable pairs for forex trade are EUR/USD , USD/CHF , USD/JPY and NZD/USD.
what are the most profitable pairs according to your experience?:idea:

All of them... just depends whos moving and when.

Ok I take that back... anything with a spread of over 10 , forget it.

According to me the most powerful and most moveable pairs for forex trade are EUR/USD , USD/CHF , USD/JPY and NZD/USD.
what are the most profitable pairs according to your experience?:idea:

please elaborate on above dude .......and if you want excitement trade GBPJPY ;)

N

so GBPJPY is still a mover, huh? have not touched or seen its chart in a long time

Sure, just remember whenever one currency is going up, another is going down. This principle never will go away from the currency market.

Its just a matter of pairing the strongest loser with the strongest winner. Wink wink, go look for a currency strength indicator.

GBP pairs seem to have been my best over the last two years. I also know that I my shorts are much more profitable than my longs

GBP pairs seem to have been my best over the last two years. I also know that I my shorts are much more profitable than my longs

Sounds like you do best in low volatility instruments then. Cable has been devoid of any notable volatility since 2010.

Why are you more profitable shorting - this conclusion would be worrying to me.

why would it be worrisome for you?
he's naturally good at shorting GBP pairs....... he trades alongside gravity.

favouritism over a trading direction - too many problems with this to mention on a sunday night :LOL:

what about prior the last 2 years?

GBP was really good to me back in 2008.

That's right. Before this, I always see a connection between the USDJPY GBPJPY. Usually they are mutually contiguous, but, lately, has no effect when the yen gained for .. , GBPJPY is the best ..:clap:

Just use ATR, look at 5 day ATR on a Daily, see where the largest volatility is. As someone else mentioned, go for lower spreads... and then see if your method profits on selected pairs....