Most outrageous trading spam

DionysusToast

Legendary member
Well - I thought I'd seen some pretty wild claims in my inbox - but this one is the wildest;

PROHIBITED!

The Revenue Explosion

Speculation Brokers Reject and Refuse

to Discuss With You

Learn how to turn a measly $75 into

a $200,000 fortune!

Here’s a clever cheat sheet to help you reserve triple-digit returns from the prospects no one is discussing ...

Investors and Traders alike...

This may be the single big investment that is qualified at spinning a mere $75 bucks into $200,000.

This could be producing gains like 1550%, maybe even more.

The real beauty about this situation is you may be able to get in on this for as little as $75.

Pondering how could an investment be so cheap and yet so lucrative? Don’t think too long.

So while you sit and try to decide, phones like the Android are having an over whelming amount of third party applications that many observers are saying have grown over 20,000 in size just in the last 5 months alone. If you take Google’s word, their estimates are more like 16,000 – Whatever figure you want to use, it’s obvious this market is booming!

And I am just talking about 1 market, that is the Android and that is only about 20% the size of the industries leaders.

And let’s not forget about Google and Apple leading the pack for selling these little unknown money making hotshots. With Google being the lesser of the two, as of November 2009 selling 12,000 it is estimated by 2010’s year-end their market for selling these giant little apps will exceed 50,000, while Apple is predicted to hit over 300,000.

Newspapers around the world have not even touched the surface on this market.

Let’s face it, this investment class is getting very little attention, so the opportunity to pick up on a few hidden gems is incredible.

But here’s the facts, your broker is virtually prohibited from suggesting any of these investments to you.

Why you ask? The Wall Street privileged understand the many reasons why this should be kept on the low – their banking on the exclusivity – and excessive attention may cause watered down profits, they just can’t chance it.

Check out the big guys like Lynch and Buffett they aren’t publically speaking about these opportunities, because they are that extraordinary.

But, hey I’m betting you don’t want to miss out on a situation like this. Nor do I want you to.

So to make sure you’re in on this, I’m going to reveal a way for you the average investor who doesn’t have billions to invest and ride this train right down easy street and take advantage right now – and you only have to start with $75.

So included in this letter will be your opportunity to be shown exactly how you can start...with complete details and all the plays you need to pocket gains like 1435%...1550%...and 435%.

So what are these investments exactly? Why does Wall Street want to continue keeping them from you? And how can $75 turn into $200,000?

All the counters are included below...

Being Wealthy is NOT a Prerequisite for This Opportunity

There aren’t any special accounts needed, or brokers ...minimums aren’t required...no special codes...

So once you know these trades, and you realize how many winners you’ll have – just from this letter alone, you’ll know why I expect you to make double, triple and quadruple-digit returns almost every time you trade them.

Allow me to give you a little bit more insight and background...

Independent App developers are becoming instant millionaires overnight. Take Steven Demeter for instance. A private developer and investor of the iPhone’s Trism game announced in September of 2009 that he pocketed $250,000 in his first 2 months out, by July of 2009 he made $2 million.

To help independent developers even further Apple launched a software kit allowing third-party Apps and getting in on the development early has seemingly profitable success for many independent developers.

Apple’s App store, in spite of their corporate ties has created an open platform and market for the independent developers who have minimal resources, some even work out of their garages – and bringing them profits in the area of $5,000 to $10,000 a day!

And not all this success is centered around the iPhone. There are many phones and millions of Apps.

As of May 2009 it was noted that the App Store alone was pulling in $1 million a day, with over a billion downloads a day, but a lot has happened since May of 2009 and the App store has grown tremendously since, but I guess that figure can fly for now. But if you look at the big picture if Apple was pulling in $1 million a day in Apps, Apple would be making about $300,000 a day (about 30% cut) estimated over let’s say a 10 month period (which is how long the App store has been in existence) my calculations come to about $90 million- sound more like it? And again we’re just talking about 1 App store- Apple!

Consider that Apple’s iPhone has a very small share of the cell market, Apple can only grow further once it breaks its exclusive deal with AT&T and ventures into China’s mobile market- sky’s the limit.

HUGE PROFIT APPS CAN MAKE YOU YOUR 2010 FORTUNE

Investors who time these trades right could make 1500+% in 2010.

Look at it this way...

If you invest just $75 in each company I tell you about, and get in this secretive bottom- your $750 investment would be worth $10,875.

If you upped the ante and invested $500 on each you could be sitting pretty on about $72,500.

What you need to image is the possibility of being able to pay for your child’s education, or driving that fancy Italian sports car or taking that European vacation that you and your honey have been dreaming about for the last 20 years – and all thanks to about 10 savvy trades.

Matter of fact after today, you won’t have to image any more...

$75 Exact Investments- Potentially $200,000

So as you probably figured out by now, I am talking about a particular class of stocks and options.

But to my estimations I‘m not talking about any "regular" mover.

This class is moving 10, 20 even 30 times quicker than the average stock.

In 2009, the best performer in this market soared to an incredible 74+%.

So I compiled a list.

And I‘m going to give you the exact "10" investments you need to make your 2010 fortune dream a reality. With our compliments of course you will be receiving, "I Profit" – Revealing the Decade’s Next Big Thing- PLUS It’s Application to Your Financial Future.

According to our research we are predicting 5 billion Apps by 2014 up from 2.9 billion in 2009. Can somebody scream MONEY! And we have it all spelled out for you. Organized and ready and ripe for the picking.

We approximate that the average App user downloads 5 paid downloads per month for approximately $9 each as of July 2009, not counted the applets for $2 each. So by 2014 this number is estimated to be at the least 30% higher.

I’m talking about a stock turning 9000% in the matter of a year, maybe even months. Taking a $700 investment and turning it into a $63,000 hand-out- and that’s before the compounding.

As our guys start talking more and more about these high flyers to their clients immediately we start to hear – "high profits equal high risk."

But that’s so not the case.

Not to say that with any investment you will always have some sort of risk involved, but these explosive stocks and options are much less riskier right now than your average blue-chip with a 10-20% higher potential for profit and with stealth accuracy.

$75 into $200,000

Let me clear up any misconceptions you may be having...

Trust me, I know it’s not likely that a $75 trade is going to turn into $200,000.

But put all "10" of these winning trades together and roll your money into and out and from one play into another – and making $200,000 isn’t so out of reach.

Let me explain further:

Let’s say you invested $75 into one explosive SmartPhone App company and took in 1100%... That $75 has now turned into a quick $825.

Take that $825 and pour it into another technical App development company and your gains were a mere 880%...now your investment has turned into $7260.

If you took that and invested it into another technical little unknown like the actually App. store, or the phone maker and gained another 3487% your staggering total would become $252,502.

This example I used although it may be hypothetical it is showing you gains from some of our top performers that could have catapulted a mere $75 into hundreds of thousands.

The "Prohibited" Investment Revealed

etc.
etc.
etc....

P.S. Don’t forget, this offer has a strict member limitation attached to it. We are only accepting the first 127 people who respond to this email. I wouldn’t wait if I was you, you may miss out on these life altering gains. Click Here not to miss out on this opportunity now.

$75 to $200,000 - that's a pretty good rate of return.

If anyone wants the link - please PM me. :whistling

Filthy spammers

Speed reading the above gives us;

This may be...
This could be...

...real beauty...

Don’t think too long.

your broker is virtually prohibited from suggesting
(this should be kept on the low)
Check out the big guys
because they are that extraordinary

make sure you’re in on this
and ride this train right

I expect you to make double, triple and quadruple-digits

Look at it this way...
get in this secretive bottom!
If you upped the ante... you could be sitting pretty on particular class.

I‘m not talking about any "regular" mover
This... is moving 10, 20 even 30 times quicker than the average
I‘m going to give you the exact "10" - the Decade’s Next Big Thing

Can somebody scream... ready and ripe for the picking!

our guys start talking more and more
and with stealth accuracy.

Let me clear up any misconceptions
put all "10" of these... into and out and from one play into another.
and... your staggering.

Don’t forget this member. I wouldn’t wait if I was you, you may miss out.

Aaaaand we have an agenda!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Well - I thought I'd seen some pretty wild claims in my inbox - but this one is the wildest;

$75 to $200,000 - that's a pretty good rate of return.

If anyone wants the link - please PM me. :whistling

Don't tell me, it's a really long one page website with pictures of dollar bills etc. What I call a Vince Stanzione special.

Don't tell me, it's a really long one page website with pictures of dollar bills etc. What I call a Vince Stanzione special.

Yes.

What interests me though - is does anyone buy into this stuff any more and if so...

... why isn't my web site like that????

Duh...

Ah yes, the glorious one-page website to scroll through which is the labour of many moons.

Where would honourable philanthropist-traders like the above-mentioned Vince Spamziscamzione be without it?

I got this in the email the other day. I won't reproduce the whole email - just the most amusing part:

""I have been successful in 70 out of 72 trades.
I started with nothing I now have around 4800 pounds.
Thanks a million" Alan Hague"

This is the first time I've heard anyone claim starting with nothing. Top marks!

Re: Filthy spammers

DT..........."Look at it this way...get in this secretive bottom!"

SMUT!
Ban DT for posting smutty filth !
:whistling

I got this in the email the other day. I won't reproduce the whole email - just the most amusing part:

This is the first time I've heard anyone claim starting with nothing. Top marks!

the ultimate strategy, start with nothing, put no effort in. ticks all the boxes!

the ultimate strategy, start with nothing, put no effort in. ticks all the boxes!

Well - even members of DENSA should be able to figure out that it doesn't matter how long you compound zero, the result is the same.

Maybe not - maybe this is the ultimate in bottom fishing....

Well - even members of DENSA should be able to figure out that it doesn't matter how long you compound zero, the result is the same.

Maybe not - maybe this is the ultimate in bottom fishing....

What did I tell you...more smut...ban him Sparky:whistle:eek:

Yes.

What interests me though - is does anyone buy into this stuff any more and if so...

... why isn't my web site like that????

Duh...

Im sure there are many idiots that buy into that crap. They are the smae idiots that are giving money to people on Craigslist and getting scammed

secretive bottom sounds like an engrish erotic novel

along the lines of "touch of secretive bottom infinitely to be happyness"

OK - not trading spam but I thought this spam was funny....

Inside the Black Box:
Debunking the Myths of Link Spam Detection — and How You Can Benefit From It

Please join link-building expert Eric Ward and AdGooroo CEO Richard Stokes for this informative webinar on Thursday October 6, 2011 at 1 p.m EST (10 a.m. PST).

Get an unprecedented look inside the “black box” of the search engines as Eric and Rich reveal the formulas being used to determine quality links from spam and debunk the myths surrounding page rank, keyword density, title length, anchor text, word length, high value advertising terms and more.

Attend this webcast and learn:

Which factors matter most in determining quality links from web spam that can hurt your rankings
How to identify “borderline” as well as blatant web spammers (and keep your backlinks away from their sites)
How SEOs can take advantage of this knowledge to fuel winning link building strategies and optimize natural search traffic