• Spreads

• Customer Service

• ECN over a market maker

• Regulation

Results are only viewable after voting.

DavidLin1986

3 0
Hello everyone,

Hope all is well in your trading when you read this thread, I wanted to know what people look for when in search for a broker to trade with. If possible can you list your key requirements from 1-5 in the list bellow and maybe even a broker you use:

Leverage
Spreads
Customer service
ECN/Market maker
Regulation

I would really appreciate everyone's input here especially from experienced traders.

Thanks

David

(the worlds most mediocre FX trader 🤣)

bhagesh.nair

25 1
For me, the most important would be the regulation and the customer service.
And of course a True STP/ECN broker.
Spreads and leverages can be negotiated depending on the funding and the account type with the broker.

hatemypips

496 36
I believe its regulation spreads and the number of trading instruments. The more is the better because every instrument is unique and presents a trading opportunity. But lets not forget about security and proper regulation can ensure that your broker won't disappear suddenly in the future. And if it disappears there will be dire consequence for it.

NVP

Legendary member
36,765 1,880
not really priority above ......but regulations sure in a EU or UK major country - not a micky mouse one like Cyprus ....I look for market size and tenure .......and the fact they are hopefully still solvent when i want to pay myself some winnings ......

stick to that and dont worry about the rest

NVP

Legendary member
36,765 1,880
Hello everyone,

I would really appreciate everyone's input here especially from experienced traders.

Thanks

David

(the worlds most mediocre FX trader 🤣)

come come David...........theres some stiff competition out there believe me for that title hahahaha

seriously i love that you are humble .........thats a great trait for a trader ......always be humble and an eternal student......yuo never stop learning in this game .........N

aa9

20 0
Regulation is the last thing I look for, so many restrictions. There are so many offshore brokers offering good services like coinexx, fxcm, turnkey forex, tradersway etc. My priority list goes something like this:

ECN
Spreads
Customer service
Leverage
Regulation

Reyor

1 0
As a new entrepreneur I seek the knowledge of experienced and successful traders to learn and obtain excellent benefits. Looking for one I found Rosario Carrasco Flores, and I can assure you that she is an exceptional trader and has professionalism for the common good, she with her efforts and constant work has developed excellent trading techniques and methodologies, based on technical and financial analysis. I do not say this only because of how well it carries out its strategies to achieve success in the operations it performs, but because it offers its knowledge of forex strategies and methods for free. She has obtained very good earnings operating in euro dollar for more than 4 years and you can see them reflected here:

whitefx

7 0
Did you met any broker or trading platform that satisfied your criteria?
you might find it annoying but I've been trading with 4 offshores brokers, looking for one more.

tomorton

Legendary member
7,369 995
I've just voted Regulation and tipped it into the lead.

I can make money (or lose it) through a well regulated or a badly regulated broker but people only get robbed by the badly regulated brokers.

Reactions: cantagril

Akinozragore

62 4
Most important thing for a broker is that you can trust them with your money. Some brokers produce fake price chart, if you compare them with another broker and you see a big price movement in just one candle and yet you don't see that on another broker, this means one of them (probably the one with big whiplash on chart) is cheating. Some brokers are market makers. This means they look at number of trades placed by their customers, and they enter trades against their customers. this way they win and you lose. another good characteristic of a broker is execution without delay or without requote. and last but not the least is spead and commission, the lower the better.