morning star

Riz

Experienced member
1,266 5
Hi Darth,

Adding the chart here for convenience...have to say it got all signs of a good bounce, rise on high volume, RSI and stochastics support, etc...only I'd rather the bullish candles were a single longer one rather than 2, you think it makes a difference?

Riz

Attachments

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
Darth. When I try to open your . png I get a blank screen.( Microsoft Image composer).Any Ideas...

Martin,

sorry it's all a bit of mess really what with passwords and errors. It sounds like you need a plug-in or viewer program - the chart shows ok on my pc.

Thankfully Riz has posted in jpg format (I would but I don't have a conversion program on my ancient PC will full-up file system).

Riz,

re: morning star - I've been using metastock's candlestick functions to determine whether a chart has a morning star or not. At the end of the day there is a subjective element and metastock involved Nison in their implementation. I must agree though that this "morning star" is not the best example that I've ever seen - In general this candle pattern seems to have been highly reliable but one has to fail some time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock