More Trading Equals More Success Sooner

Pipsaholic

277 3
Anyone who has a solid trading strategy found by increasing trading frequency helps or hinders there progression?

Willing to take more hits to get to the final goal as the numbers i believe work out in the end rather than setting an x trades per day limit.

Yes like the majority state trade less and less and more less and get nowhere.

Bob_Marc

25 4
Anyone who has a solid trading strategy found by increasing trading frequency helps or hinders there progression?

Willing to take more hits to get to the final goal as the numbers i believe work out in the end rather than setting an x trades per day limit.

Well practice does make you better.

Dorindis

2 1
Any trading strategy must be consistent with the personal qualities and discipline of the trader. How he analyzes information coming from the market and assesses its nature, how he makes a forecast based on actual data. Whether or not he is inclined to hold a profit and cut a loss. A ready-made trading strategy is like a clear action plan that is applicable to both manual and automated trading.
Before you can start using a trading strategy, you need to have facts to prove its profitability. If 27 million strategies are publicly available, it doesn't mean that they will all bring you profit like 100%. Most likely, the opposite. Because who would want to share their personal strategy and its achievements? Therefore, finding or creating your own strategy is a personal task for every trader.
You should periodically check and evaluate your results along with the strategy you use to trade in the markets. This goes beyond assessing your earnings to see if you are achieving your goals, it also means analyzing your reaction to specific situations.

Reactions: WalletInvestor

0FXTrader0

120 8
Overtrading can destroy ones account. Efficient trading is better that could meen trading less or frequently depending on conditions. So there's no rule I know of that says more trading is best.

Agamarius

10 1
Of course, it cannot be said unequivocally that the more trade, the more success everything depends on many factors.

WalletInvestor

17 3
I don't think there's a direct correlation between profitability and trading frequency. Also, it depends on your strategy, plus your mental and psychological capacity - it is definitely possible to overdo it.

Reactions: postman and Nowler

Nowler

Experienced member
1,337 152
I don't think there's a direct correlation between profitability and trading frequency. Also, it depends on your strategy, plus your mental and psychological capacity - it is definitely possible to overdo it.
Exactly!

There would probably be a stronger correlation for technical traders with a solid strategy, than a fundamental trader.

But there is always more variables to factor in

Reactions: WalletInvestor

postman

Legendary member
25,620 3,131

If you have a strategy that works and you make a profit you dont need to trade MORE to get better returns you just need to increase your lot size. Its basic maths.
10 trades at 1 lot gives £1,000 profit.
10 trades at 10 lots gives £10,000 profit.
If you dont have enough capital for 10 lots start with 1 and if your system is profitable increase each time. This is not a race!

Reactions: Nowler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock