More Smiles please Sharky

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
1,518 4
Hi Sharky

Would it be possible to have more smilies to choose from.
Only a minor thing, but I love Smilies :D

Thanks

Sharky

Admin
5,596 331
Hi FTSE,

Smilies are a nice way of adding a little expression to a posting, so I'm all for them too. I've had a scoot around the web this evening, and come across a whole assortmant of the little faces. I'd rather keep the same pale yellow background to them if I can so I might try making a few myself. Watch this space!

Sharky.

Sharky

Admin
5,596 331
:arrowr: :arrowd: :arrowl: :arrowu: :D :cheesy: :confused: :cool: :cry: :eek: :devilish: :!: :( :idea: :LOL: :mad: :| :?: :p :eek: :rolleyes: :( :) :0 :devilish: ;)

Enough to play with?

I've updated all the existing smilies in the posts, and added quite a few new ones too. For the moment the message icons remain the same, but I intend to update these too at some point. Emoticons as they are called are a great way to add expression to a post.

Sharky.

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
1,518 4
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

be-positive

Veteren member
4,969 488
CHARTMAN,
The reason that ftse has a :cheesy: grin and is so :D is because he won yesterdays event on the Eurostoxx 50 board (well done mark )

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock