Monté-Carlo Simulation projection

Oleg

Monté-Carlo Simulation projection
@CavaliereVerde
@Pure Pip Producer

So for you Monté-Carlo Simulation projection will give you data from the future ? Tell us more why you say so :)

• The Monte Carlo method uses a random sampling of information to solve a statistical problem; while a simulation is a way to virtually demonstrate a strategy.
  • Combined, the Monte Carlo simulation enables a user to come up with a bevy of results for a statistical problem with numerous data points sampled repeatedly.
  • The Monte Carlo simulation can be used in corporate finance, options pricing, and especially portfolio management and personal finance planning.
  • On the downside, the simulation is limited in that it can't account for bear markets, recessions, or any other kind of financial crisis that might impact potential results.

@CavaliereVerde
@Pure Pip Producer

So for you Monté-Carlo Simulation projection will give you data from the future ? Tell us more why you say so :)

• The Monte Carlo method uses a random sampling of information to solve a statistical problem; while a simulation is a way to virtually demonstrate a strategy.
  • Combined, the Monte Carlo simulation enables a user to come up with a bevy of results for a statistical problem with numerous data points sampled repeatedly.
  • The Monte Carlo simulation can be used in corporate finance, options pricing, and especially portfolio management and personal finance planning.
  • On the downside, the simulation is limited in that it can't account for bear markets, recessions, or any other kind of financial crisis that might impact potential results.
Future ?

KEY TAKEAWAYS
  • A Monte Carlo simulation is a model used to predict the probability of different outcomes when the intervention of random variables is present.
  • Monte Carlo simulations help to explain the impact of risk and uncertainty in prediction and forecasting models.
  • A variety of fields utilize Monte Carlo simulations, including finance, engineering, supply chain, and science.
  • The basis of a Monte Carlo simulation involves assigning multiple values to an uncertain variable to achieve multiple results and then to average the results to obtain an estimate.
  • Monte Carlo simulations assume perfectly efficient markets.

Absolutely.

But unfortunately, you forget one word... "Mental". and you forget the metacognition so it's a bit reducer...

Anyway, it's not so easy to understand even for you.

Read well :

You can project your "system" in the future. So, do it, instead of looking at the past datas of the market.

Do you remember when you were a child and you had to resolve a labyrinth with your pencil?

Do you remember when you sheated by starting by the exit?

I'm sure you do.

So, it's more or less the same.

When you project in the future the arborescence (tree strucuture) of all the possibles of your system ---> Then you obtain the datas of the future, on the right side of your screen.

By praticing Metacogniton (years of training), you'll be able to choose the right way to go from the Future to the Past (that is the Present actually).

You are maybe intelligent enough to make me speak about the way i do.

But i'm aslo intelligent enough to not tell you how to exactly proceed.

But by the way ! 🤔

Lucky you! You can simply enjoy it by the Darwin PDC !!! ... héhé

Well try anyway...

Have a good day, i'm going to the beach :)

Last edited:
Absolutely.

But unfortunately, you forget one word... "Mental". and you forget the metacognition so it's a bit reducer...

Anyway, it's not so easy to understand even for you.

Read well :

You can project your "system" in the future. So, do it, instead of looking at the past datas of the market.

Do you remember when you were a child and you had to resolve a labyrinth with your pencil?

Do you remember when you sheated by starting by the exit?

I'm sure you do.

So, it's more or less the same.

When you project in the future the arborescence (tree strucuture) of all the possibles of your system ---> Then you obtain the datas of the future, on the right side of your screen.

By praticing Metacogniton (years of training), you'll be able to choose the right way to go from the Future to the Past (that is the Present actually).

You are maybe intelligent enough to make my speak about the way i do.

But i'm aslo intelligent enough to not tell you how to exactly proceed.

But by the way! 🤔

Lucky you! You can simply enjoy it by the Darwin PDC !!! ... héhé

Well try anyway...

Have a good day, i'm going to the beach ;)
Didn't you say your "Risk Manager" would flog you for being on forums at this time? You don't listen to "her" anymore? Lmao.

In the 10 years I have spent around forex traders online and offline, none of the people that sound as cocksure as you do, calling people names, etc. have managed to stand the test of time. NONE. Will you be the exception? We'll see in 2021 October (if you don't find another convenient reason to delete your Darwin again).

This is not an attack, just saying that it's been barely a week here and you're singlehandedly making the place uncomfortable already. It's good traffic and entertainment, until it isn't.

Last edited:
This is not an attack, just saying that it's been barely a week here and you're singlehandedly making the place uncomfortable already. It's good traffic and entertainment, until it isn't.

Some people open some threads to ask me some questions.

So, from your point of view, i shouldn't answer to them? Please let me know why?

It's been 10 years also i'm in the world of trading and me i've only seen averaging down people and/or people who can not master their Time Drawdown.

They undergo the events instead of write their History.

Mainly, because they look at the past.

So, dear Darwinex trader, please, open your own thread and speak there, i promise i will not come to speak there.

Thus, you would be quiet.

Have a nice day.

Last edited: