Monday May 24th Selections

betfairtrader

There was a judgement of error on my part yesterday, I thought because it was a nice day here, I thought that It would be nice all over, Had I know the going was gs at Perth I would have not given Nedzer's Return as a lay bet,However If you have a little black book I would make a note of Elcanos and back this horse when it runs over a shorter trip and better ground.

2:45 » Carlisle BETTING FORECAST: 15/8 Moody Tunes, 11/4 Royal Dignitary Both give as lays, Based on the jockey bookings, and the fact 25/1 Rub Of The Relic, AS dropped from a mark of 71 to 58, He ran in the same race as moody tunes, in that race he was running off 71 and did not run a bad race,13/2 Bolodenka as also come down in the weights, Moody tunes regular Jocky as 2 booked rides so its a puzzling why he is not on M.T. He dose ride for the trainer in the 4.15 I would give the horse he is riding in that race as a win advice COOLELLA

6:10 » Windsor TAKEAWAY The pace of the race will not suite, also in its last race where S. Rocks ran he was priced at 16-1 and S. Rocks was 15/2,

6:25 » Thirsk BETTING FORECAST: 2/1 Muse To Use,P.M. as 0 wins from 62 rides for this trainer,the trainer as had 91 2 year olds from which only 2 winners, 21 winners from 311 runners at today's distance.Madam Markievicz, is give as a confident win bet in this race,With leader, hung left throughout, led over 3f out, head 100yds out, soon weakened (op 3-1 This was the running comment in its last race, it hung left throughout and still manged to lead 3f out, I am very confident that Muse will not win and more confident that M.M will win