Monday May 24th Selections

betfairtrader

77 0
There was a judgement of error on my part yesterday, I thought because it was a nice day here, I thought that It would be nice all over, Had I know the going was gs at Perth I would have not given Nedzer's Return as a lay bet,However If you have a little black book I would make a note of Elcanos and back this horse when it runs over a shorter trip and better ground.

2:45 » Carlisle BETTING FORECAST: 15/8 Moody Tunes, 11/4 Royal Dignitary Both give as lays, Based on the jockey bookings, and the fact 25/1 Rub Of The Relic, AS dropped from a mark of 71 to 58, He ran in the same race as moody tunes, in that race he was running off 71 and did not run a bad race,13/2 Bolodenka as also come down in the weights, Moody tunes regular Jocky as 2 booked rides so its a puzzling why he is not on M.T. He dose ride for the trainer in the 4.15 I would give the horse he is riding in that race as a win advice COOLELLA

6:10 » Windsor TAKEAWAY The pace of the race will not suite, also in its last race where S. Rocks ran he was priced at 16-1 and S. Rocks was 15/2,

6:25 » Thirsk BETTING FORECAST: 2/1 Muse To Use,P.M. as 0 wins from 62 rides for this trainer,the trainer as had 91 2 year olds from which only 2 winners, 21 winners from 311 runners at today's distance.Madam Markievicz, is give as a confident win bet in this race,With leader, hung left throughout, led over 3f out, head 100yds out, soon weakened (op 3-1 This was the running comment in its last race, it hung left throughout and still manged to lead 3f out, I am very confident that Muse will not win and more confident that M.M will win

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock