Molanis EA Builder

lutex

I was trying EA builders, some too complex and some where just there till i tried the Molanis SB. its simply the best, simple, easy to use, can import custom indicators, drag and drop and excellent support unlike one that i have to wait a 5 days to get reply and sometimes never.
what do you guys thinks?

Hallo Lutex. I saw this post about the EA Builder and I use it to. it is very good. Ironfx gave it to me for free when i deposited 6000 ZAR in my account. I didn't now how to use it and i was reading the guide and it says it is molanis software. my account manager at ironfx gave me a demostration of what it does.Very good software. I agree

@Emmanuel S
give the Molanis Strategy Builder user guide a day at most and you will be good, its very easy to use with excellent prompt support directly or through Molanis forum. the idea of given your knowledge and strategy to a programmer scare me

I was trying EA builders, some too complex and some where just there till i tried the Molanis SB. its simply the best, simple, easy to use, can import custom indicators, drag and drop and excellent support unlike one that i have to wait a 5 days to get reply and sometimes never.
what do you guys thinks?

I have to disagree. I have been using several EA Builders including Molanis and there are a few better builders than Molanis. These days I am using www.eabuilder.com and I was able to make my custom indicators and EA that were not possible to make in Molanis. The video tutorial is excellent and their support is very fast too.