Moderators Bias? Or, Technical Fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderNumber7

To The Moderator:

You just deleted a video that clearly showed (at minimum) the unethical business practice of two (2), one former and one current, Retail Forex Intermediaries/Brokers.

The video stands on its own merit and deleting such information from what's supposed to be an "information sharing/providing" trading forum about Forex, has got to be one of the most glaring signs that the Retail Forex Bucket Shop ownership of so-called "Forex Trading Communities," is alive and well (no doubt).

It would have been a whole lot better for Trade2'Win' to have left the video alone, without demonstrating its clear bias towards wanting to keep "new" Traders in the dark about what's really going on behind the scenes with Retail Bucket Shops like FXCM.

- The video broke no T2W rules
- The video did not target one (1) Broker in isolation
- The video was predominantly self authenticating as to its content

The video told the truth about the relationship between the now extinct DBFX and the current FXCM, yet somehow the truth did not factor into the decision to remove the thread.

Was it that explosive?
Was it that revealing?
Was it that stunning?

What was the reasoning behind Trade2Win's decision to remove a video that showed FXCM running BACK OFFICE CLIENT SERVICES operations for the former DBFX, after making public statements that NO SUCH RELATIONSHIP EXISTED?

If it was the case that the thread was never posted by T2W for some "technical" reason, I will re-post the videos here. If such was the case, then please accept my apologies. Otherwise, please offer at least an explanation for why the videos were removed from your server and blocked from T2W membership.

Call DBFX Get FXCM: Part I
Call DBFX Get FXCM Part I - YouTube

Call DBFX Get FXCM: Part II
Call DBFX Get FXCM Part II - YouTube

Thank you.

Last edited:
I'm afraid I have very poor Internet here and can't watch videos. Could you kindly summarise what the videos show? I see some reference on the Internet to Gain Capital buying their client list.

More cr@p.
dbfx is defunct so what's the point? More FXCM bashing?

Peter

but regardless if it's crap or not it shouldn't have been removed here. as it's out there in the public domain via youtube and linked to in various other sites.

there is an issue here unrelated to the alleged crapness of the vids that needs addressing. may i suggest that the op move his thread to feedback which will hopefully better force an explanation as to the reasons for deletion, or explanation as to the nature of the "technical reason" why the post didn't show up.

but regardless if it's crap or not it shouldn't have been removed here. as it's out there in the public domain via youtube and linked to in various other sites.

there is an issue here unrelated to the alleged crapness of the vids that needs addressing. may i suggest that the op move his thread to feedback which will hopefully better force an explanation as to the reasons for deletion, or explanation as to the nature of the "technical reason" why the post didn't show up.

Yes, true, but I was referring to the content, quality, and, motive of his postings and NOT to the removal of the videos. I'm also not suggesting they should have been removed. However, the content is old (2+ years?) and the issue was dealt with by the parties involved and no longer exists...similar to some of the other threads he starts.

Peter

The whole thread was deleted because it is the 7th or 8th started on the same subject of bashing said company. One thread is ok but not 7 or 8 on the same subject. He then reposted it and was given an infraction and the fact he has posted it again means he gets a ban. He is also a multi-nic with a clear agenda and this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.