Mistake or right start - news trading for newbies

vivanbaylor

19 3
I am a short term trader and news doesn’t affect my strategies that much. But yes, if it is some big news that can have its impact in all spheres, I never overlook that.

Reactions: Andy4rum

Jungletrader

80 12
It's good to be aware of such events but as for trading those events I'd stay clear .
Demo any potential strategy you have before going down such a road

Reactions: Andy4rum

Andy4rum

63 29
Great to share opinions on that case. Most of the time - all newcommers wanna get fast profit. News & scalping are both ways to do that and sure, fast profit is high risks for sure.

As for me, love news trading - but suddenly, there is no such moves as I saw in 2012-2015 years for example. Now even huge news make pretty small affect most of the time, it's enough to reach stop order + BE most of the time.

Scalping is good, M5 and even M15 with the right tool could be fun. But still do that with small account.

As for clear AUTO - not sure, yet... I'm using Samurai robot now on eurusd, h1 with micro lot. Any clear auto
tool should be under control.

angelicaschneider

19 3
As traders, we know that there are plenty of factors that affect the market. And staying updated with what's happening all around the world is always a good move for newbies as well as experienced traders. But trading when some big news is expected, is better avoided.

Reactions: Mike80

Mike80

9 3
As traders, we know that there are plenty of factors that affect the market. And staying updated with what's happening all around the world is always a good move for newbies as well as experienced traders. But trading when some big news is expected, is better avoided.

could be, but from other hand - with right risk management - you can try to get some Pips :)

I'd consider the News EA kind of break out EA... set limit orders and get the orders in right direction :)

but it's alwas risks behind any trading

lotsea

11 0
First of all, a newbie must know that news trading does not demand sitting in front of your system or television for the whole day to watch the news. You need to chalk out those upcoming news events that can have a deep impact on the world of finance. I believe it is risky for a newcomer to judge and analyze those events and predict a price action accordingly. However, you can try and test your analyses on your demo account first.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock