Mistake or right start - news trading for newbies

I have never tried news trading, so I’d definitely check out the tools you’ve attached. I think new trading is one of the easiest ways to predict the price movements of a certain currency pair.

I have tried to predict the move directions in the past (based on data/expectation) - but still total mess. Market may react bad even on good news. Dunno why, but it's totally mess in past 1-2 years.

This tool helps to catch the move without analyze of the news/results. All I see - just the mark of impact to the Market (take just high impact).

As a beginner, you can avoide news trading as it may be difficult for you to understand what is happening in the market and which way you should go. But you can keep an eye on the charts to get an idea of what happens.When you think you are ready to trade in the highly volatile market, you can try your hands at it.

As a beginner, you can avoide news trading as it may be difficult for you to understand what is happening in the market and which way you should go. But you can keep an eye on the charts to get an idea of what happens.When you think you are ready to trade in the highly volatile market, you can try your hands at it.

Sounds good,

anyway, I suppose, it's hard to predict price movement on news release or just on common Market.
No one know exactly and all signals and moves are really easy to explain in the past, but real time
is always mess :)

I'm consider News Trading (by using that tool) - just as the way to trade with limit orders and break
out strategy. News effect just makes it faster :)

During a news outbreak, prices start moving randomly which results in prices getting filled at a large difference. Slippage becomes a major issue when you have to trade in a volatile market.

During a news outbreak, prices start moving randomly which results in prices getting filled at a large difference. Slippage becomes a major issue when you have to trade in a volatile market.

yes, that's true

I suppose, slippage is the most worse thing in trading :(

On a news outbreak, the market will obviously react in a certain way. But this can increase market volatility and a newbie may get confused and not decide which way to go.

On a news outbreak, the market will obviously react in a certain way. But this can increase market volatility and a newbie may get confused and not decide which way to go.

true, I mentioned a tool on the first page (attached it) - it works kind of break out strategy. It will places stop orders in both directions on exact distance after news.

Actually, idea is simple... and can be used as clear break out strategy without huge volatility too.

If a trader is well versed with trading, News trading can be highly Profitable. But I'd not suggest News trading for beginners but the market can become highly volatile and influence the emotions while trading which results in making wrong trading decisions.