mission wallstreet (part 2)

wallstreetking

469 6
Hello Traders,

I started my mission wallstreet thread in the trading journals section over 5 months ago and I thought I had a sound strategy then but it failed miserably taking my account into the negative by 15%. I had initial starting capital of £500 then.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/173852-mission-wallstreet.html

I was posting my trades live but then realised that it was becoming a tedious process and my account was taking a beating so I stopped and went back to the board room to fine tune my system.

3 months ago I funded my trading account to £2000 and had opened a myfxbook account so that I no longer have to post my trades on here but that those interested in monitoring my progress can click on the link below and see for themselves how good or badly I am doing.

I also understand that myfxbook is the best 3rd party trading verification program out there so hopefully with good performance chances of me working for a good fund or prop firm increase significantly. That is my ultimate aim.

To keep this thread alive and at the top of the section I will be posting my results once every week for that particular week. Obviously you can see the results everyday for yourself on myfxbook but I dont want this thread to fall at the bottom of the pile due to no more posting.

I will be risking no more then 0.5% per trade and I will be very happy if I can average 2% a month. Forex is all I trade

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/TraderAl/wallstreetking/692463

Laters

King

Pat494

Legendary member
14,621 1,579
How about putting a bit of flesh on the skeleton by saying something about your system ?
If you have a problem someone may be of help !!

NVP

Legendary member
37,768 2,101
bit of a rollercoaster dude......?

N

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock