Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

For everyday little expenses - there is Mastercard
For everything else in life - there is, well, er - Matt Travis.

Enjoy.

<****** width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3FVbLInFid4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

Oh dear.

8 Minutes of pure classic gold.

It seems that Mr Travis does not want the readers to see the video. It was very swiftly removed from public scrutiny. I wonder why? He seems to thrive with videos of himself all over social media but when this one was posted it was removed with unseemly haste!
It only took a few minutes for Mr Travis to remove the video from youtube and then make silly blackmail attempts - again!

For your information Matt Travis intended to make no less than 9 million this year. Yes 9 million only. I am sure that making his claimed 4% profit everyday from trading will ensure he makes that conservative target with ease.
But then again, he seems unwilling to provide evidence to support his claims. I wonder why?

LaserTrader, the reason for 2 order numbers is because it's 2 transactions, once you enter a position, for example i go long, another trader across the platform has to be going short for me to complete this transaction. Then when i close the trade by selling, someone else has to be there to buy it ( simple logic ) Therefore there are two transactions to be made for every trade, hence the 2 order numbers.

Ahh somone who does know something :)
I knew a rope a dope plot would pay off ;)

Thank you for confirming all that stuff from Rockiller about Mike doing other trades and not showing how he does it etc was just BS. At least you seem to know what you are tlaking about.

Perhaps you could explain the magic trick in the day 2 video.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/edu...e-douglas-mta-online-scam-10.html#post2408728

I will be fair and show VantageFX comment:
VantageFX_Chat.JPG

By the way, I did notice the edit in Day 6 so that not all of the trade history was shown :p

In addition to this you spoke of this being a police matter? That they had opened an investigation and you were unable to comment on this thread as it would interfere with said investigation.
That is not what I said.

As far as I know the Police are taking no action at this time and I am free to comment.

So not only have you clogged up this malicious thread with amateur personal attacks on MTA Live you have as well, out and out lied about the current situation.
Not True ! I notice no evidence is offered despite all my claims being backed up with evidence. I have made it clear on a number of occasions this is not a personal attack or hate or jelousy. MTA Live can not defend their actions and so claim it is hate, malicious etc.

This is getting rather childish in my opinion, they put up evidence and you call 'fake' you asked for the evidence LaserTrader and it's now being provided you're still not satisfied.
I agree. The responses from MTA are getting desperate and childish, the insults, offensive comments and just plain BS is very childish.

There are a list of question you have been asked to answer, as well as me asking for an explanation of Day2 video, which looks faked.

This is on top of the fake publicity photos, use of demo accounts, claims to have bought flash cars etc .. all of which have been exposed on here. Not to mention making out MTA Live was registerd accusing me of lying only for it to be registered some days later. Perhaps you could also explain why PayPal has blocked the MTA Live account ?

Obtainng money by deceit is a serious matter, certinaly not childish. Please see earlier posts for the evidence of MTA Lives antics.

Don't worry, I know you will say you have answered one question and thats it you will not keep on answering questions ... :LOL: (cop out)

Last edited:
Just let let you all know, I'm off to have some fun for a while so will not be here posting.

Laser Trader you are not fooling anyone, for all of you reading this post cause like I said Laser Trader is not a trader he is a programmer and this is why he cannot tell the difference between a live account or a demo account so look at what he posted when he took some losses on demo at the top left of the screen his account clearly says Demo, look at Mike Douglas's Video at the top left notice errrr dah laser trader there is no demo.

you think a conversation with vantage fx online chat with NO specific details is confirmation of your claim no wonder the Police told you where to stick it they think of you what I think of you. **********************

Laser Trader I think you should apologise to Mr Douglas
If someone can provide a verifiable explanation for Video 2 (see previous posts) I will happily apologise to Mr Douglas. After you apologise for all the insults and false allegations made against me. But since you wont do that and after 2 weeks of asking no one has been able to explain the video where the platform magically takes Mr Douglas out of a trade just before it fails I do not see that I have done anything wrong.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educational-resources/educ...ml#post2408728

Lets not forget the fake photo's and Matt Travis using demo accounts and all the other things listed throuhout this thread with the evidence to back it up.

By the way what was all that BS you spouted about Mike Douglas taking other trades during the video and not showing how he traded ... Mattjs had to come on and correct you ... so funny.

No matter how much evidence is presented on here you guys deny and accuse of lying, hate, jealousy and threats etc because that's all you can do.

I was going to return after my break, but you know what, I think I will call it a day because your comment says it all and there is nothing else to prove:

Rockiller " if MTA is the scam you say they are, who cares? "

Its been fun, thank you and goodnight.

If someone can provide a verifiable explanation for Video 2 (see previous posts) I will happily apologise to Mr Douglas. After you apologise for all the insults and false allegations made against me. But since you wont do that and after 2 weeks of asking no one has been able to explain the video where the platform magically takes Mr Douglas out of a trade just before it fails I do not see that I have done anything wrong.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educational-resources/educ...ml#post2408728

Lets not forget the fake photo's and Matt Travis using demo accounts and all the other things listed throuhout this thread with the evidence to back it up.

By the way what was all that BS you spouted about Mike Douglas taking other trades during the video and not showing how he traded ... Mattjs had to come on and correct you ... so funny.

No matter how much evidence is presented on here you guys deny and accuse of lying, hate, jealousy and threats etc because that's all you can do.

I was going to return after my break, but you know what, I think I will call it a day because your comment says it all and there is nothing else to prove:

Rockiller " if MTA is the scam you say they are, who cares? "

Its been fun, thank you and goodnight.

I see you perked up after filling a box of tissues but something is about to happen watch this space...........

I am a former client of MTA Live. They are selling both live training and monthly subscription called Earn As You Learn. I would not say that it is a scam, rather they have very ambitious goals which may or may not realise. The problem arises where they try to teach other people how they succeed themselves. They are horrible teachers and one of the owners of MTA Live is a self-boasting narcissistic.

If you expect to receive really high quality teaching, you are in for a disappointment. If you expect to actually learn while earning, again you are in for a disappointment. Their monthly program will give you results in terms of earning as long as you manage the risk based on your own account size and rules. It is not an automatic "here's the money, take it" programme. You need to know how to trade to use their signals. They are not into teaching you to actually learn it and to become independent because that would be bad business for them. Rather they give you the signals to make pips and then do not actually teach you. Owner says he is too busy to give advice to the clients so he says he has hired others to do that.

MTA has several Facebook groups for their customers. There is no clear logic for which group is for who and why. Also they only manage the group to give positive comments about them. The owner is also very self-conscious and will terminate the client relationship if he does not think that you worship him enough. Is that the kind of people you want to work with?

What comes to Mike Douglas, he is an authentic trader. It is unfortunate that he has associated himself with people who do not share the same level of professionalism and integrity. The sales people in MTA will promise you everything and deliver some of it, but they won't be able to deliver against your expectations because they won't even remember what they have promised to you.

As a former customer of MTA I cannot recommend this company based on the behaviour of one of the owners (not Mike Douglas). He is more interested sharing in Facebook how well he is doing and what kind of things he will buy than to actually to help his clients (and so claim the promise of Earn as You Learn concept). They will not genuinely care about you or your success, it is all about them and making money for them. If you happen to learn something on the side, good for you.

For these guys appearance is everything, not the customer.

There are several people out there who have done MTA training. Their success rate is around 40-45%. That should say it all since it is same as luck. They also fail at stop losses since the training does not cover that properly.

Overall, save your money for something else than MTA.

About MTA

As an ex client of MTA I would say that stay away from it. Necessarily because it would be a scam but because Matt Travis as a person is more interested in his own financial success than yours as a client. They promise and say many things that are not coming through, not necessarily because it would not be possible but because that is not what they want to do. Matt is all about self promotion and showing seemingly flashy lifestyle in social media, not about helping others to learn. He will take your money and run. This is not said for the sake of slander or anything like that. This is easy to proof. Read all his posts and find the ones that actually give value for trading and contrast that to ones that is about self boasting or promotion. You will not find any advice on trading, you will find stories what he bought and screenshots from his demo account showing results afterwards. There will not be signals before hand or anything else that would give any actual value for the reader. If you find any messages from him giving real value, post them here and proof me wrong (not the fake ones, added after the fact or his results but real value for other traders).

Use this forum, books and free online videos to learn to trade. Use demo accounts to test your new skills. Do not pay MTA hundreds and thousands of pounds for telling you something that is freely available. And do not expect to learn from their Earn While Your Learn program, because that program is not about you learning, it is about them sending you enough signals to make you feel like you have received pips and to have you pay them the next month too. If it was real program for learning they would help their clients and add value instead of suppressing questions and doing whatever it takes to kill any criticism towards them. You deserve better than that.

Great job by @LaserTrader, Mr fox and @veryamused for showing MTA for what they really are.....scammers. Seems like they are very active pushing their BS........

Hahaha.......
this guy is making 25% (better than 99% of hedge funds make per annum) in a day
https://twitter.com/Mikegoss85/status/596730370088935424

It gets better, only 11% in 5mins now...
https://twitter.com/Mikegoss85/status/598500646715858944

How the feck do these retards get away with this BS.

Mike Goss has never mentioned trading in his 3 years on twitter til last month, when he re tweets MTA. Now he's making 25% per day ........Hahahahahaha. How ****e are these guys at trying to scam?

Great job by @LaserTrader, Mr fox and @veryamused for showing MTA for what they really are.....scammers. Seems like they are very active pushing their BS........

Hahaha.......
this guy is making 25% (better than 99% of hedge funds make per annum) in a day
https://twitter.com/Mikegoss85/status/596730370088935424

It gets better, only 11% in 5mins now...
https://twitter.com/Mikegoss85/status/598500646715858944

How the feck do these retards get away with this BS.

I am amazed at all the comments on this Forum - totally amazed.

Yes - for sure there are loads and loads of scammers around - who are kidding innocent newbie traders and perhaps ripping them off ( although still not as badly as the Banksters in the market !!!!!)

What gets me the most though is comparing the trading of the Industry - ie the Banks , Hedge Funds , Institutions etc etc with any retail trader.

Its all chalk and cheese - comparing apples and oranges - ie its a different ballgame

Yes we know the big boys might only do 25 or 40% per annum on their multi millions - BUT - 25% per day on a £100 or even £1000 Fx Live account is possible and for experienced intraday traders - IT CAN BE ACHIEVED regularly but not on a compound basis

I personally don't do 25% increase a day ( and forget this compounding rubbish as well - that again is another ball game) mainly because I have a larger account and use stakes sizes mainly under 1% and as low as 0.3% of my capital.

But even on that size many good days are over 6%+ and average days are 1 5% to 3%.

If you want real live proof - check out not me - but Major Magnum - on my Intraday FX thread. Over this year he has regularly achieved over 25% in a day on a live £1k account - staying with stake size under 2%. He posts his statements and trades as well for all the doubters - in many cases - has he trades LIVE. His drawdown in minimal - we don't do losing days - simply because we know what we are doing etc etc - but NO WAY could MM or myself do these type of returns on a multi million large Capital account.

We all know the Banksters lie and deceive - and they are brilliant at it - but please be aware that its all possible on smaller retail size accounts.

I personally do not sell or take any money from teaching or from DVD's/ Books / courses etc etc - why should I even bother when YOU CAN make great daily monies from Intraday FX trading.

Trouble is - it might take you 3 years or 5 or even 7+ years to get to a really good level - and if you do get there - remember you are one of less than 10% of all retail traders who make it - the rest get ripped off by the Banksters / crooks / bad teachers etc etc - and just don't have the staying power needed to get there .

Rant over - back to watching the TV ;-)

Regards

F

Reactions: NVP
I am amazed at all the comments on this Forum - totally amazed.

Yes - for sure there are loads and loads of scammers around - who are kidding innocent newbie traders and perhaps ripping them off ( although still not as badly as the Banksters in the market !!!!!)

What gets me the most though is comparing the trading of the Industry - ie the Banks , Hedge Funds , Institutions etc etc with any retail trader.

Its all chalk and cheese - comparing apples and oranges - ie its a different ballgame

Yes we know the big boys might only do 25 or 40% per annum on their multi millions - BUT - 25% per day on a £100 or even £1000 Fx Live account is possible and for experienced intraday traders - IT CAN BE ACHIEVED regularly but not on a compound basis

I personally don't do 25% increase a day ( and forget this compounding rubbish as well - that again is another ball game) mainly because I have a larger account and use stakes sizes mainly under 1% and as low as 0.3% of my capital.

But even on that size many good days are over 6%+ and average days are 1 5% to 3%.

If you want real live proof - check out not me - but Major Magnum - on my Intraday FX thread. Over this year he has regularly achieved over 25% in a day on a live £1k account - staying with stake size under 2%. He posts his statements and trades as well for all the doubters - in many cases - has he trades LIVE. His drawdown in minimal - we don't do losing days - simply because we know what we are doing etc etc - but NO WAY could MM or myself do these type of returns on a multi million large Capital account.

We all know the Banksters lie and deceive - and they are brilliant at it - but please be aware that its all possible on smaller retail size accounts.

I personally do not sell or take any money from teaching or from DVD's/ Books / courses etc etc - why should I even bother when YOU CAN make great daily monies from Intraday FX trading.

Trouble is - it might take you 3 years or 5 or even 7+ years to get to a really good level - and if you do get there - remember you are one of less than 10% of all retail traders who make it - the rest get ripped off by the Banksters / crooks / bad teachers etc etc - and just don't have the staying power needed to get there .

Rant over - back to watching the TV ;-)

Regards

F

I agree with you. I have worked in prop and for grads you start on 0, target is 3 to 4 ticks a day, nothing to do with % roc or whatever. So after consistency within a few weeks you can be earning large % of acct on daily basis. I wont entertain your digression by questioning MMs performance (I dont disbelieve it, but theres much more to it than what you stated).

The relevance any of the above has on this thread is beyond me. As stated mike goss hasnt even mentioned trading in 3 years on twitter until last month, when making returns of 25% in a day, and 11% in 5 mins. Include such wild claims with forged youtube videos, unregistered companies, cancelled events, faked trades, demo trading when claiming to be live, fake photos, suspended paypal accounts........means that your meticlous consistent scalping style which took years to develop is as far from relevant to the context of this thread as cld possibly be. But why let a little trumpet blowing ruin a thread. And you are riled by my post? Wow.

Every newbie who is taken in by MTA prob wont even get to your comment on how many years it took, they will settle with your 'it can be done pls see MM's posts on MY THREAD'. For someone who has a scalpers mindset its a shame you dont carry that over to when commenting on this thread (attention to detail/context etc), but i will give you the benefit of the doubt and put it down to you being distracted by the tv.

Proof MTALive is a SCAM

Thankfully this thread came up in a search and saved me from being swindled by Matt Travis and Mike Douglas. So I did my own background checking.

Mike Douglas and Matt travis clearly do not know much about trading because they rip-off trading information from other sites and present it as their own analysis.

FakeAnalysis1.JPG

FakeAnalysis2.JPG

FakeAnalysis3.JPG

FakeAnalysis4.JPG

The MTALive website shows fake client recommendations, one from a direct marketing couple working with MTALive and the other a completely made up person (see pic)
FakeClients.JPG

The contact address listed on the MTALive website is not 100% fake, but it is a PO Box used by many other companies. The Mayfair address sounds grand, but the real reason for this is that if anyone chases MTALive for money they can not be traced (bailiffs have no place to recover money from).
FakeAddress.JPG

According to their website they are founded on honesty :LOL:
Values.JPG

Matt Travis and Mike Douglas rip off trading information from other sites, so how do they make money? Simple, they are very good at selling to people (or should I say scamming people).
See demonstration in pic.
SignalExample.JPG

They also charge a lot of money for a course that contains information readily available for free on the internet.

So basically Mike Douglas and Matt Travis do not know much about trading but they are making a lot of money by ripping-off information from other sites and selling it as their own. They are very good at selling, most conmen are.

MTALive - great at selling courses - no clue about trading

My last post showed how MTALive were ripping off other peoples market analysis and other data and selling it on as their own.

Matt Travs and Mike Douglas (MTALive) have a new trick, posting pictures of fast cars, boats etc, making out they are very successful at trading so they can sell to vulnerable people while hiding from the trading community.

They also post amazing trades on Instagram where the naive and vulnerable believe them and are not equipped to verify the claims.

For Example:

An amazing claim.
Claim.JPG

Lets look at the chart:
Chart1a.JPG

OK now lets look at the full story:
Chart2.JPG

The 677 point loss would have wiped out a lot of traders account especially beginers before getting to a positive position.

To me it looks like someone put on a trade without knowing what they were doing, got it wrong and worst of all did not have any stops in place. They rode out the trade until it showed a profit.

Trading without a stop and riding a loosing trade overnight and over a weekend is not the sign of someone who knows what they are doing.

I am curious which broker they use, no margin call and according to the trade log shown no commission charged.

If you want to realise the tricks these guys are playing take a look at:
http://www.jamesaltucher.com/2014/01/the-ultimate-cheat-sheet-for-selling-anything/

In particular section A 'Friendship' and section H 'Sell The Dream'

well done to everyone who has contributed on this thread .......it allows people to make their own mind up ..............it also hopefully teaches newbies to perform major due diligence regarding any trading products or services

their are some cracking traders at T2win ........all different systems , markets , backgrounds , philosophies .............but that's whats so great about trading .............there are many ways to make it ..............you just have to go the extra mile in everything you do and find your own path

no shortcuts

N

Still at his fakes or real?!

His latest trade on fb..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-20-23-12-54.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-20-23-12-54.png
    474.6 KB · Views: 789
Mike Douglas is a take on Mark Douglas, the respected author, now deceased. I wonder how many got taken in by that. When I read the first post I looked twice. Its an old trick.