Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

Update:

For the past couple of days or more, the MTA Live payment process has been down due to an issue with their PayPal account.

Note that you pay Michael Douglas and not MTA Live (sign of a SCAM when you pay a person not the company). Maybe PayPal are not happy being used.

Screen Shot 2014-09-14 at 08.07.58.png

With success comes haters.... Jealousy....
Makes me smile as it means you know you are doing something others are scared to attempt or cannot do... for any doubters please find my trading account uploaded to our website.. www.mtalive.com
Company registration with companies house.... this is the company number please search.... 9210459
& My office number is 01489 611 682
Office 127 Forum 3 Whitley business park Portsmouth.
Please come visit us, call us, do what you must i am happy to trade live in front of anyone
To the haters drinks up

Matt Travis posted this recently......... any thing else you need proof for ?

So Mr Travis.

Where is the trading account that you suggest we can all see????
Does not appear to be on the website as you indicated.
Where is the totally irrefutable evidence of you making 3% to 5 % everyday???
We would all love to see it. Not just one trade but evidence of performance of over say, one month. We all know you have made claims to making such amounts for much longer but one month will do to start with.
If I came on here and made the claim that I doubled my account in one month without verifiable evidence I would be laughed from here to Timbuktu. (not taking an account from $100 to $200 - any clown can do that - but taking an account with substantial funds to 100% growth.)

So there you have it. I doubled my account in one month. No problem. Easy, we can all make such claims. So I make the claim that I have doubled my account in one month. Beat that!!!

So we await your clear, indisputable evidence with baited breath.

Last edited:
You declare that they are not registered, have you any evidence to support such allegation? As that would effectively constitute slander?
No it wouldn't. Not least because a) it isn't, and b) it's written, so it's libel. Dick.

Lasertrader you are a scammer, you are literally chatting complete and utter ********.

You will find you (les johnston) the crumpled old man that has lost his family due to poor investments was the one who attacked the last company.

Lets take a step back....

WHY don't you Lasertrader (les JOHNSTON) prove what you are saying and back up evidence??

Matt Travis and Mike Douglas both show results, i trade next to them daily, this vicious attack is so obvious its hilarious

You are one sad sad sad man!!!
The best hedge funds make, what, 25-30% per year. These 'tards are claiming to make 2-5% per day.

What kind of ****ing moron would believe that? They'd be billionaires if they could make those returns, not tools peddling **** courses.

So Mr Travis.

Where is the trading account that you suggest we can all see????
Does not appear to be on the website as you indicated.
Where is the totally irrefutable evidence of you making 3% to 5 % everyday???
We would all love to see it. Not just one trade but evidence of performance of over say, one month. We all know you have made claims to making such amounts for much longer but one month will do to start with.
If I came on here and made the claim that I doubled my account in one month without verifiable evidence I would be laughed from here to Timbuktu. (not taking an account from $100 to $200 - any clown can do that - but taking an account with substantial funds to 100% growth.)

So there you have it. I doubled my account in one month. No problem. Easy, we can all make such claims. So I make the claim that I have doubled my account in one month. Beat that!!!

So we await your clear, indisputable evidence with baited breath.

Lets face it if these guys had evidence of sucess they would be flaunting it all over social media, but instead they use fakes, tricks and lies as the evidence has proven.

I would be sceptical of any account or results shown as these guys have a history of using demo accounts and hiding losses. This is why I asked or indeed challenged them to show a trade plan before any entry.

Strange how their PayPal is still down. Have they closed down I wonder ?? :cool:

Hi Laser Trader,

I recently took the course that MTA offer. You declare that they are not registered, have you any evidence to support such allegation? As that would effectively constitute slander?

Yes I have evidence, the guys at MTA got exposed big time and quickly registered to try and cover up.

If you take a look at companies house you will see MTALive was registered on 09/09/2014 which was after the date of my claims and your post trying to claim slander.

I suggest you think twice before you accuse anyone of making false allegations or imply slander. I realise you tried a cheap trick to try and discredit ... backfired a bit didn't it :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Capture.JPG

Not least because the genius didn't realise it'd be libel, not slander.

Even if it were, which it isn't, I'm sure these jokers have six figures to get this to the high court.

It looks like MTA are too scared to post on here and just post on thier Facebook page where they can remove any comments that expose their tricks and and lies.

Just to illustrate a trick, check out the trading desk. Are they trying to make out that is on their trading floor?
Pic1.JPG

Check out this post on Forex Factory from 2008, long before MTA, does it look familiar.
Pic2.JPG

Perhaps this next picture is more accurate :)

Pic3.JPG

Mike Douglas has a bit of a shady past it seems he likes to setup and be involved in companies for a while then move on.

2012 - worked for Training Traders teaching their course
Since then he has been a director or main player in a few ventures (most now ceased):

05/03/2012 - Elite Capital Management
18/04/2012 - Lucrosus Fx Ltd
06/02/2013 - BriFX
10/10/2013 - Mastery Trading Academy
09/09/2014 - MTA Live

All of these companies appear to have one thing in common, getting money from people for a course or piece of software that is supposed to make then tons of money from trading.

Yes, and the ********s keep on falling for it. The "get rich quick" mentality keeps these people moving.

With success comes haters.... Jealousy....
Makes me smile as it means you know you are doing something others are scared to attempt or cannot do... for any doubters please find my trading account uploaded to our website.. www.mtalive.com
Company registration with companies house.... this is the company number please search.... 9210459
& My office number is 01489 611 682
Office 127 Forum 3 Whitley business park Portsmouth.
Please come visit us, call us, do what you must i am happy to trade live in front of anyone
To the haters drinks up

Matt Travis posted this recently......... any thing else you need proof for ?

Yes Mr. Travis. We do!
You were invited a few days ago to provide proof of your amazingly claimed trading performance of making 3% to 5% a day. Every day!
The claim you have made all over the place in pursuit of getting more people to pay and sign up for the course taught by Mike Douglas who was going to turn £50 into £1 million in less than a year!!!

Well you have suddenly and unnaturally turned very quiet. The personal abuse was sad and revealing but now its time to put up - you seem to have gone AWOL.

But not it seems when you are still trying to sell tickets to the event in Galway, Ireland. Just like the best furniture salesmen "only three seats left" then its guess what - "only two seats left". What kind of victim falls for this crass sales pitch?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MTA-Ireland/271876043014967

I think anyone thinking of falling for the sales pitch should ask the simple question. Show me the evidence of you making 3% to 5% every day???
If you could I can send many people your way.

Whatever you may think (and given you tend to think about things too late even when given good advice) this will not be going away and I and its seems others also will press for answers.

Given that Mike Douglas also claimed he will trade his £50 to £1 million in less than a year - how about an update??? Too much to ask for simple evidence of what you and Mike Douglas claim?

[/I][/B][/U]

But not it seems when you are still trying to sell tickets to the event in Galway, Ireland. Just like the best furniture salesmen "only three seats left" then its guess what - "only two seats left". What kind of victim falls for this crass sales pitch?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MTA-Ireland/271876043014967

Question is how have they scammed, I mean sold a course with outrageous and unrealistic claims using fake publicity matrial, at least one person this week (3 places now 2 places left) when no one can pay as their payment system is down.

PPError.JPG

Are they now asking for cash ? (n)
I guess that way PayPal cant stop them or make they give refunds.

By the Way Veryamused you said you were Les Johnston, if that is the case I really dont think you can criticise these guys after the stunts you pulled against Training Traders (pipsplease). As for the name calling and insults, you certainly did not discourage that behaviour in your campaign against Training Traders so you dont have much ground to stand on.

Lets face it if these guys had evidence of sucess they would be flaunting it all over social media, but instead they use fakes, tricks and lies as the evidence has proven.

I would be sceptical of any account or results shown as these guys have a history of using demo accounts and hiding losses. This is why I asked or indeed challenged them to show a trade plan before any entry.

Strange how their PayPal is still down. Have they closed down I wonder ?? :cool:

I wonder how the only three - opps sorry - now only two places are going to be filled???

http://www.mtalive.com/ireland/

Got some mates who wanted to learn how Matt makes 3% to 5% every day but they could not pay.

Pity, that £50 to £1 million in less than a year will just have to wait for now.

It looks like Matt Travis and Mike Douglas are unable to answer the points on here, hardly surprising as they have been backed up with evidence.

So what are they doing, they are trying to answer on their Facebook page where they can remove any comments that make them look bad. Trade2Win is an open forum where either side is able to post, their Facebook page is not.

Me thinks they are well and truely beatten :D

They obviously read this forum, so Matt and Mike, if you truely have videos showing your daily 3-5% wins, why not give us the link so we can take a look ? Maybe you do make 3-5% on rare occasions, but all the other days you make a loss.

Facebook.JPG

Mike Douglas, Matt Travis, since you are not intelligent to work this out, let me spell it out to you.
This is not anything to do with jelousy, indeed if you are making shed loads of money from trading and have a magic strategy I have no issue with that and congratulate and wish you well. This is about you fakes, lies and tricks and over ambitious claims used to get people to pay you for a course which does not deliver what you promise.

By the way, a bit of advice, if someone is making negative comments about you, dont answer tham on your facebook page because the first thing people will do is google MTA and Mike Douglas and then fine trade2win. How foolish are you. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Making 5% a day compounded (which is easy trading forex) would allow you to become a Millionaire very quickly indeed. Starting with just a £100 account you would be a millionaire after just 190 trading days or 38 weeks counting a 5 day week. Even at a modest 3% a day it would only take 313 trading days or 62 weeks which I know is a little too long for some people who may think that a 10,000% return on their investment taking longer than a year is simply not good enough.

Making 5% a day compounded (which is easy trading forex) would allow you to become a Millionaire very quickly indeed. Starting with just a £100 account you would be a millionaire after just 190 trading days or 38 weeks counting a 5 day week. Even at a modest 3% a day it would only take 313 trading days or 62 weeks which I know is a little too long for some people who may think that a 10,000% return on their investment taking longer than a year is simply not good enough.

The real problem is not making the 3% or 5% on fx accounts with capital under say $25 k etc - its when you get to say over $150k and placing bets with 20 lots and seeing losses of say $10k per day - that will do then say 80% of the 10% who get that far

Its a total different ballgame both mentally and market wise placing 50 or 100 lot per pip trades on to just say $20 or $50 per pip trades

That is one reason why commercial guys might only use just 0. 3 % of their large capital - compared to small retailer using 3% .

So in theory if a bank trader does say 50%roc in a year - the retailer should do on ten times stake size of capital - is 500% per annum

Therefore one answer is to do what I do - always use less than say $100k of capital - make 25- 50% per month - yes per month and withdraw gains regularly and invest in property or some other safer - less dodgy game than the money markets (y)

Regards

F

Therefore one answer is to do what I do - always use less than say $100k of capital - make 25- 50% per month - yes per month and withdraw gains regularly and invest in property or some other safer - less dodgy game than the money markets (y)

Thats still way too risky. Much safer to flog simple course for £1500 to 30 people a month. That gives you £45000 per month no risk. Forget trading, the return is in Education :smart: :LOL:

Thats still way too risky. Much safer to flog simple course for £1500 to 30 people a month. That gives you £45000 per month no risk. Forget trading, the return is in Education :smart: :LOL:

I suppose it is if you can live with yourself knowing you are really conning people :p

Saying that the banks and politicians get away with it all the while

I would say its really hard to find 30 punters a month to con out of 1500 pounds - but 5 - 10 years ago everybody and their dog thought they could make a million out of Forex trading

Nowadays sites like this along with the rest of the WWW are making sure the con merchants will find it a lot harder to make their buck

Bet you are glad you are out of it - normally you get out of life what you put into it - hard work and devotion can pay dividends :eek:;)

I'f they were conning people surely they wouldn't still be filling placements on courses? As all of their custom is via word of mouth, surely people wouldn't refer their friends....their loved ones, if they themselves weren't happy with the course? I haven't heard any negative feedback from anyone apart from LaserTrader.

A few friends have recently taken the course and they had very little negative to say about it. Again i reiterate i took the course and i found it fantastic, i had been to a few of the 1 day seminars and they were dreadful - just taught you how to execute trades. These guys teach you how to read what the markets are doing, identify probable trades, risk management and much more.

I really am confused by all this 'hatred' towards MTA Live and its company members.

Regards,

Matt

I'f they were conning people surely they wouldn't still be filling placements on courses? As all of their custom is via word of mouth

I really am confused by all this 'hatred' towards MTA Live and its company members.

Regards,

Matt

I think you will find there is no hatred towards MTA Live, simply an education of facts backed by evidence that is in peoples best interest. Please identify any post I have made that you class as hatred. The only hatred has actually come from MTA towards posters on this forum.

And now for your statement "As all of their custom is via word of mouth".
Really, are you sure about that, are you perhaps bending the truth ?

Here are just 2 adverts I found in 2 minutes searching for the upcoming course in Ireland. So much for just word of mouth.
Adverts1.JPG

Oh and then there are the numerious Facebook accounts, twitter postings, websites etc.
And I haven't even mentioned all the promotions in South Africa.

Last edited: