Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

By the way Mary, who is (or perhaps was) his social media strategist was on the thread last night. Her username is zenith101, she was banned from forexfactory for spamming them about his course, she made up a few usernames and did the usual 'have you heard of...' replying 'yes I was there when he won the world championship'. I think we can expect some deletions soon if she still works there.

I

The only senior person to remain is Ben Tuckey and he is the only director currently named on MBTWP, so he MUST know what has been going on and must be party to Mike Baghdady's fraud and deceit at Trading Traders (especially if the other 5 saw what was going on). Remember that this is the same Ben Tuckey who appeared in a TV ad for Mike Baghdady and as a testimonial on the Training Trader websites as 'Ben - Alpine Capital Hedge Fund Manager – London'. I think it has been proven somewhere else on this forum that Alpine Capital Hedge Fund never existed with Ben Tuckey. What a farce!

Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy business........

Yes the hedge fund was totally fake, however what was interesting was that Kishore M, another famous 'guru', also used exactly the same name, right down to the location.

By the way Mary, who is (or perhaps was) his social media strategist was on the thread last night. Her username is zenith101, she was banned from forexfactory for spamming them about his course, she made up a few usernames and did the usual 'have you heard of...' replying 'yes I was there when he won the world championship'. I think we can expect some deletions soon if she still works there.

They can threaten me all they like, I have incontrovertible evidence. If they try to silence me with legal threats, I will counter them. Evidence is evidence, nothing that has been posted by me on this thread is anything but fact and I can back up everything. It would be very foolish to delete.

Does anyone know who runs the Trade2Win website so that I can contact them directly?

There was plenty of evidence published previously. It's not the strength of the evidence that matters its whether or not T2W will buckle when the legal threat arrives. Of course Baghdady also advertised here through a partner offer but T2W have assured us that has no bearing on the matter.

Apart from the stuff about the bailiffs I don't think there is much in this thread that is new. Previously this thread wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes, now it has remained for a few days. My guess is that things have gone so far now that they've given up on all the threats.

I have just checked with one of my extremely good sources within Training Traders and it turns out that there was never any formal commercial agreement between Trade2Win and Training Traders. This is probably why this thread has remained much longer than previous ones.

I think it's about time that some of the insiders spoke out. Let's not forget they helped to keep this nonsense going long enough. I mean how many people were fooled into paying thousands based on Mary's antics on FF? The least they can do throw their hands up and say sorry. It really was foolish of them to get involved in all this, don't they realise that potential employers search the Internet for due diligence?

There was plenty of evidence published previously. It's not the strength of the evidence that matters its whether or not T2W will buckle when the legal threat arrives. Of course Baghdady also advertised here through a partner offer but T2W have assured us that has no bearing on the matter.

Apart from the stuff about the bailiffs I don't think there is much in this thread that is new. Previously this thread wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes, now it has remained for a few days. My guess is that things have gone so far now that they've given up on all the threats.
......And the media blacklist for not paying City AM after a lot of legal letters from them......
......And not paying Bloomberg for his TV adverts last year...
.......Oh, his former sales manager is taking him to court for not paying him. It might be for unfair dismissal as well, but I need to double-check.....

I have more to come but need to ensure that what I put up here is correct to ensure his very expensive lawyers only need to bill Mike Baghdady for his reckless litigation

I have just checked with one of my extremely good sources within Training Traders and it turns out that there was never any formal commercial agreement between Trade2Win and Training Traders. This is probably why this thread has remained much longer than previous ones.

No there was a 'partner offer' at one time. I don't think that's disputed, I don't believe there were actual adverts.

......And the media blacklist for not paying City AM after a lot of legal letters from them......
......And not paying Bloomberg for his TV adverts last year...
.......Oh, his former sales manager is taking him to court for not paying him. It might be for unfair dismissal as well, but I need to double-check.....

I have more to come but need to ensure that what I put up here is correct to ensure his very expensive lawyers only need to bill Mike Baghdady for his reckless litigation

You have to laugh at him making that fake ad and then not paying for it. The guy is pure class. Reminds me of the Spiriton Media scam where the guys went to some fancy restaurant in Switzerland and left without paying the bill.

UK companies house shows that two guys did resign as directors in July 2011. I don't want to post the papers on here with their personal details. But if your watching could you clarify why you resigned??? Please.

There was a previous case involving his IT guy. He posted here saying he hadn't been paid and was going to court. That must be a year ago and I believe the case went to court.

I also heard that some scoundrel joined the New Turtles Facebook group under a false name and then posted all the stuff about the fake ad and the bankruptcy for all the applicants to see. He even waited until the weekend so that the information wouldn't get deleted until the Monday.

Any of you know anything about that?

Don't expect any of the turtles to come on here in public and tell us whats going on. They are all tied up in legal knots which seems to be the thing Baghdady does. Strange about all the media hype when he went around shouting about it and nothing since. But as I said before - there are other ways to find out.

Agreed - there is no chance current people inside Training Traders talking.

Question for those legandary members on here. As this post is for those starting out on trading - should all the very interesting material appearing on here be brought to the wider trade2win audience by connecting with the main forum?
If this is the case then how is it done? Or am I missing something?
Just a thought.

It will be found if someone does a search or indeed it will appear at the top of the page if someone is searching for new posts. I dont think we're supposed to duplicate it. It would probably reach a greater audience if the information was posted on various forums like forexfactory and babypips.

However in my experience people don't look for negative information when they convince themselves this is all a great idea. When they discover they've been ripped off then they look. Fortunately that's not always the case so its always worthwhile making the effort.

Question for those legandary members on here. As this post is for those starting out on trading - should all the very interesting material appearing on here be brought to the wider trade2win audience by connecting with the main forum?
If this is the case then how is it done? Or am I missing something?
Just a thought.

I'd have to add that we should be grateful that it hasnt all been deleted. I was just counting back and this has been going on since summer 2010. I've lost count of how many posts and threads have been deleted.

Thanks for all the warnings. I work in media and it turns out that he is blacklisted from media owners because he's not paid bills. I've had a few private messages that said I should steer well clear of him so I thank you for saving me wasting cash with a man who is something of a con artist.

I am intrigued by this whole posting.

Firstly I am brand new to this site so for give any minor protocol errors. I am looking to trade to fund my early retirement and found this site while researching courses and trading information.

Initially I thought the first post (by Digbyarbuthnot) was from a disgruntled employee due to the style and wording (I quoted on one of the many such comments). According to the initial posting Digbyarbuthnot just attended a workshop and did not invest any money, so I could not understand the indignation caused by just a messy office or the level of detailed company information.

There is no such thing as bad publicity and with Digbyarbuthnot on at least one occasion replying to their own comment to keep the thread going, I am a little bit suspicious. Could this be a clever publicity ploy on the lines of the Marmite love it or hate it, try it idea? :)

Those who are successful make noise about themselves, those who are not make noise about others.

I am intrigued by this whole posting.

Firstly I am brand new to this site so for give any minor protocol errors. I am looking to trade to fund my early retirement and found this site while researching courses and trading information.

Initially I thought the first post (by Digbyarbuthnot) was from a disgruntled employee due to the style and wording (I quoted on one of the many such comments). According to the initial posting Digbyarbuthnot just attended a workshop and did not invest any money, so I could not understand the indignation caused by just a messy office or the level of detailed company information.

There is no such thing as bad publicity and with Digbyarbuthnot on at least one occasion replying to their own comment to keep the thread going, I am a little bit suspicious. Could this be a clever publicity ploy on the lines of the Marmite love it or hate it, try it idea? :)

Those who are successful make noise about themselves, those who are not make noise about others.

I seriously doubt it, some publicity can indeed be very bad publicity. If you were claiming to be a millionaire trader would you really want people posting an official court document that shows you'd filed for bankruptcy? If you made a TV advert saying you were world trading champion would you want someone posting proof that no such thing exists? If your staff member appeared on your TV advert claiming to be a hedge fund manager would you want someone posting proof he wasn't and the hedge fund name was fake? I dont know but if this is all a clever trick by Baghdady then obviously he's much smarter than me because to me it looks like a disaster.

I dont think his indignation is purely because this self professed millionaire has a crap office and doesnt pay some bills/fines. I think his indignation results from almost being fooled into parting with £5000 based on being told a bunch of lies.

Just on the 'no publicity is bad publicity' point Baghdady forced T2W to remove dozens of posts and even entire threads about him in the past year or two. I'm afraid you're barking up the wrong tree with this particular theory.