Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Hi Eric

I understand where you're coming from but concerned by the level of bile you're sprewing. To be honest, I have been saved £5,000 by PBoyles and others on this forum. Not only that, I've found out a whole ton of information about Mike Baghdady that has confirmed my suspect impression about him having been to his office and meeting him. Not only saved me money but a lot of wasted effort.

I think anyone exposing bad practise and dishonest people offering courses should be applauded, regardless of their own trading history. I wouldn't expect Jeremy Paxman to be the best politician but I'd trust his judgement in telling me who are the politicians to trust, the young chap who presents Football Focus might not be the best footballer but he can tell me about football....

Being honest is better than claiming to be the world champion trader like Mike Bagdady does.

I thank you PBoyles for your honesty, regardless of your trading history.

Digby

Vendors always get nervous when other vendors get caught out. Sometimes they get a bit abusive like Eric, especially when he's busy flogging his forex robot.

Stocks, Bond & Forex :: Forex trading, Easy to Get the picture | ArticleBiz.com

World Trading Champion - No Way!!!!!!!
Take a look at the following link and make your own mind up.
World of Trading 2011 // 21.10 - 22.10.11 // Messe Frankfurt

Baghdady was one of a number of participants in a live trading event - NOT THE WORLD TRADING CHAMPIONSHIP.

Seems he took the opportunity to market himself as the "World Trading Champion"
until he was rightly challenged all over the place and then changed his marketing strapline to "World of Trading Champion" - notice the difference????

A bit of research discovers that this is a trading exhibition that takes place annually and is run by a very reputable company. The live trading is only a small part of what goes on. They have not had Baghdady back since and it seems they were very unhappy with the way he used the trading event to pronounce himself "World Trading Champion"

He used this in advertising and on Bloomberg TV. It was rightly pointed out on this forum but some of the historic comments seem to have been edited out.

Eric,

Care to show us your trading history? It's something you'd never get from Mike Baghdady. The trading guru who claims he can train anybody in any market condition whilst not having any money. It's amazing how hard it is to get an audited trading history from him or any news about his Turtle Traders.

Are you a legimate, successful trader Eric - or are you a dodgy fraud like Mike Baghdady?

I guess the £10,000 start up for Training Traders & Mike Baghdady must go some way to pay off his debts to Robbins Futures!

So it's ok for you to 'expose' me as being unsuccessful, fat, single, friendless, boring and nearing 5000 posts?

OK, maybe a bit fat but the rest is out of order.
and Pete here is me thinking your are a lean mean detective :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

pboyles - I will certainly not be paying up and becoming a victim.

Another reason I will not be spending my hard earned cash at Training Traders is that it seems that the guy who really did the training left and no longer does the training. He was supposed to be very good. I'm told that Baghdady is doing it now and its chaotic.

Maybe the trainer saw what was going on - I'm sure all of these financial shenanigans and irregularities can't go unnoticed by his staff.

Maybe he should change the name of his company to No Longer Training Traders?

Since I'm not all that familiar with UK law, I'll ask....Why the name change if they're going to be struck off? Is there some benefit to doing that?

Peter

Here we are. A whole bunch of entries from UK companies house showing lots of strange stuff going on!!!
Name change, after name change, after name change. Directors changing!!

TT Training Traders to Training Traders.
Spyglass to Training Traders.
Training Traders to MBTWP - wtf?

Interesting how Mike Baghdady does not appear to be legally attached to much. Bit strange given the type of publicity he likes to drum up.

Some more digging required here. Hopefully our friend on here with some contacts can enlighten us a little more.

Attachments

• Spyglass to TT name change 2.pdf
    35 KB · Views: 577
  • Spyglass to TT name change 3.pdf
    68.5 KB · Views: 481
  • Spyglass to TT name change.pdf
    18.3 KB · Views: 531
  • TT to Training Traders name change 2.pdf
    67.1 KB · Views: 616
  • TT to Training Traders name change.pdf
    34.5 KB · Views: 461
  • Training traders to MBTWP.pdf
    16.9 KB · Views: 469
  • Training traders to MBTWP 2.pdf
    78.1 KB · Views: 640
I discovered that Mike Baghdady had resigned his directorships last week. I was under the impression that, as he is the one in charge of the company and (crucially) the bank accounts and signing the cheques, that makes him a shadow director (or even a de facto director). This means that his attempts to offload his liabilities will come to nought should Training Traders get a winding up order from one of its multitude of creditors. Basically, Mike Baghdady has tried to roll his previous companies into MBTWP and then resign as director.

However, as he controls the company finances and makes the predominant amount of business decisions, he is either a shadow director or de facto director, and therefore STILL liable should his business get closed down. It's an amateur way for a crook to behave.
Link to legal bit about shadow directors & de facto directors: Walker Morris UK solicitors, corporate and commercial law firm

Also, it turns out that there have been a massive turnover in senior staff in recent months - 1x Chief Op Officer, 2 x Sales Managers, 1 x Head Trainer and 1 x Marketing Director. I have managed to make contact with a few of them and the ones I have spoken to have confirmed that they were removed by Mike Baghdady when they noticed irregularities going on.

The only senior person to remain is Ben Tuckey and he is the only director currently named on MBTWP, so he MUST know what has been going on and must be party to Mike Baghdady's fraud and deceit at Trading Traders (especially if the other 5 saw what was going on). Remember that this is the same Ben Tuckey who appeared in a TV ad for Mike Baghdady and as a testimonial on the Training Trader websites as 'Ben - Alpine Capital Hedge Fund Manager – London'. I think it has been proven somewhere else on this forum that Alpine Capital Hedge Fund never existed with Ben Tuckey. What a farce!

Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy business........

Here we are. A whole bunch of entries from UK companies house showing lots of strange stuff going on!!!
Name change, after name change, after name change. Directors changing!!

TT Training Traders to Training Traders.
Spyglass to Training Traders.
Training Traders to MBTWP - wtf?

Interesting how Mike Baghdady does not appear to be legally attached to much. Bit strange given the type of publicity he likes to drum up.

Some more digging required here. Hopefully our friend on here with some contacts can enlighten us a little more.

He's still an LLP member of the following entity

NEW TURTLE TRADERS LLP
CENTRAL HOUSE 25
CAMPERDOWN STREET
LONDON
E1 8DZ
Company No. OC365235