Microtrader Seminar in Essex

Dippers

Clickevents are organising another free Microtrader Seminar on May 12th in Brentwood, Essex. Full details at http://www.clickevents.co.uk/microtrader_registration.htm

MX, Chartman, hi5 and myself attended the last seminar in February. While the content is fairly basic they do have a US day trader trainer coming over giving a two hour talk which should be interesting for anyone considering day trading the NASDAQ.

When you get there how about suggesting to the organisers they hold a seminar in the North, if it is as good as indicated they could attract a big audience.
Chris Mannings seminars reguarly attract of the or der or 200 souls, at the ones he holds in Manchester.

John

Hi Dippers,

i looked at the link but could not find details for this seminar, can you give me more info on this one?

Iceman

Clickevents are organising another free Microtrader Seminar on May 12th in Brentwood, Essex. Full details at Learn Forex Trading | Forex Seminar

MX, Chartman, hi5 and myself attended the last seminar in February. While the content is fairly basic they do have a US day trader trainer coming over giving a two hour talk which should be interesting for anyone considering day trading the NASDAQ.

I have no idea, I was just responding to your question. You could try contacting clickevents and asking them.

Paul