Micro UK Gold companies

rodin

Experienced member
These stocks are beat'n'down on no volume at all

If a gold surge is in play liquidity could return here

High risk stocks but not so much at these prices :)

Have to check if they can stay solvent though :rolleyes:

So anyone care to do fundamental analysis on stocks and I can look @ charts?

Oxus Gold

Almost a double bottom. Was the (almost) return to the baseline a wave 2? If so can't get a safer buy right here. You risk maybe 2x spread (which is about 10%)

big.chart

Patagonia

You can see waves 3(five clear waves) 4 and 5 of ONE and ABC of TWO. C (small compared A in height) has about completed five waves down. THREE should blast past old high and never really drop below it again

big.chart

...another possibility is one and two of THREE have already completed and three of THREE is about to launch... in FACT I maybe favour this count

OK list your selections here and let's look @ the charts

Great charts Rodin. Thank you.

Oxus has £14m cash in bank. Plus it is owed $33 million from its Amantaytau joint venture. Plus it is a gold producer (has been for many years). It's not prospecting - it has found the gold and is mining it right now. It is also quadrupling its production in the next 2 years. This stock could go to well over 100p in the next 12-24 months - that is 10 times todays price. Sell everything you own and buy OXS now and retire in 2 years time.

Lots of good info on this stock on the ADVFN BB.

Great charts Rodin. Thank you.

Oxus has £14m cash in bank. Plus it is owed $33 million from its Amantaytau joint venture. Plus it is a gold producer (has been for many years). It's not prospecting - it has found the gold and is mining it right now. It is also quadrupling its production in the next 2 years. This stock could go to well over 100p in the next 12-24 months - that is 10 times todays price. Sell everything you own and buy OXS now and retire in 2 years time.

Lots of good info on this stock on the ADVFN BB.

Oxus is up 22% today

big.chart

Please any more suggestions for penny golds, or funnymentals on Patagonia? Time wndow for bargains is short IMO.

The spreads narrowed on UK:pGD this morning so I added. Usually sign of liquidity. Volume first price seconed. No one want to comment on Patagonia Gold? Oxus Gold is very close to a major breakout of a falling wedge. Could be up 10 pence if it makes it.

Looking for contributions here - who knows anything about penny UK miners?

The spreads narrowed on UK:pGD this morning so I added. Usually sign of liquidity. Volume first price seconed. No one want to comment on Patagonia Gold? Oxus Gold is very close to a major breakout of a falling wedge. Could be up 10 pence if it makes it.

Looking for contributions here - who knows anything about penny UK miners?

i think i should consider it serious entering into stock for holding purpose..1 :)

ur great !!(y)

Have a look at Cambridge ( CMR ) They are about to start producing in South America and the share price has hit an all time low of 1p, so just might be due for a bounce. Hope so any way, I have a few of these and acquired a few more recently

big.chart

Spread double bottom = support for rise (hopefully)

Maybe this drilling news will be good

Patagonia Gold confirmed today that a new drilling campaign was earmarked for October to focus on high grade shoots within the ‘Bonanza Vein’ in the ‘Main Zone’. Drilling is also planned for early 2009 to test the Main Zone along strike, and to test additional anomalies in the area. An initial 43-101 compliant resource estimate over the Main Zone is ‘near finalisation’ and is eagerly awaited by investors.

Leading source of Financial News, Investor Forums, CEO Interviews, Financial Columnists, Stock Information - Patagonia Gold says Cap-Oeste Resource Estimate Nearly Complete - Patagonia Gold

Have a look at Cambridge ( CMR ) They are about to start producing in South America and the share price has hit an all time low of 1p, so just might be due for a bounce. Hope so any way, I have a few of these and acquired a few more recently

big.chart

Second highest volume monthly reversal candle

I get beat down then I get up again or do I?

5-waves down may be complete or there may be 1 more sub-wave 5 of 5 to come

Last edited:
Oxus is up 22% today

big.chart

Please any more suggestions for penny golds, or funnymentals on Patagonia? Time wndow for bargains is short IMO.

Oxus failed to break wedge but is looking to double bottom. Since I sold Finspreads has taken it off the share list so can't buy back in lower. Patagonia is off the list too but I think I will just hold my position here and see what happens

wat does this chart suggest?? its nearly 0 ..??? :eek: buy ??

Find out why and if it is terminal
It is with great reluctance that we have taken the decision to restructure the operations in this manner. At the current time the Company has the cash resources available to manage this re-structuring. The Board's priority is to safeguard the existing asset base of the Company.

Leading source of Financial News, Investor Forums, CEO Interviews, Financial Columnists, Stock Information - Serabi Mining announces strategic review - Serabi Mining

Last edited: