MH Carbon

LMH

Has anyone dealt with this company before please let me know, a couple of investors i know have been approached by them offering them the world. I have built a website called A WebsiteBuilder Website this will be listing reputable companies that investors have recommended please take a look and feel free to join.

Has anyone dealt with this company before please let me know, a couple of investors i know have been approached by them offering them the world. I have built a website called A WebsiteBuilder Website this will be listing reputable companies that investors have recommended please take a look and feel free to join.

How do you know that the 'investors' that are making recommendations to you are not fraudsters? All you're doing is helping them, not preventing them. Also what makes you qualified to provide investment advice like this?

I see you previously sold carbon credits. How many people did you scam?

"Two of MH Carbon’s directors, David James White and Richard James Beese, were executive directors of Montague Pitman Stockbrokers, the appointed representative of Falcon Securities. Falcon Securities was censured by the FSA for Montague Pitman’s poor sales practices during a period when Beese was head of retail and client relationships. The firm would have been fined £240,000 in January 2010 but for the fact that it sought administration."

Don't fall prey to carbon credulity | Money Observer

though i see you've already seen this previously http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educational-resources/14154-boiler-room-scams-437.html#post2058794

You are taking this a little personally when i mention MH Carbon tell me how long have you worked for them, or were you just scammed by someone selling them, also my qualifications well i have been working with investments for many years and yes i did sell carbon credits but i do not anymore because to many people are being wripped off by companies and i was not as wise as i am now. thanks for the heads up lightning mcqueen i know about them. They have told one of my clients they can sell to companies when they exit.

You are taking this a little personally when i mention MH Carbon tell me how long have you worked for them, or were you just scammed by someone selling them, also my qualifications well i have been working with investments for many years and yes i did sell carbon credits but i do not anymore because to many people are being wripped off by companies and i was not as wise as i am now. thanks for the heads up lightning mcqueen i know about them. They have told one of my clients they can sell to companies when they exit.

Why are you recommending carbon investments and other crap on your website when you know they're a rip off?

http://www.investorrecomendations.co.uk/4.html

They have told one of my clients they can sell to companies when they exit.

well they would have to say that wouldn't they is my guess.

they're not going to get very far telling the truth about selling "difficult, or even impossible" to sell VERs to old ladies.

these boards are very familiar with the antics of beese, montague pitman and how they operated. there are several old threads littered with their victims.

here's a couple

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/direct-access/49236-montague-pitman.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...p-needed-dodgy-montague-pitman-admin-fee.html

I do not actually recommend carbon credits the information is purely so help people understand if you look under the FSA tab you will see i have put the warning on carbon credits on there and advise people to stay away from them, until the fsa get behind it then it is open to too much manipulation, i any one is interested MH Carbon bought the data from world wide commodities who were a boiler room i wonder what the connection is here

Had a look at links thanks i am trying to find out background checks on them i recon there has to be a connection with some of these companies somewhere just need to find it will keep you posted on what i find

They have told one of my clients they can sell to companies when they exit.

well they would have to say that wouldn't they is my guess.

they're not going to get very far telling the truth about selling "difficult, or even impossible" to sell VERs to old ladies.

i pondered a little further on this and have come to the thought that if there were indeed companies out there scrabbling to get their hands on VERs there would be no need whatsoever for these crooks to cold call old ladies and pensioners, fleecing them of their life savings. after all, surely they will be cheaper for said company to purchase now before the price has gone up considerably on the investment.

so if cold called by one of these chancers i will ask them who is eventually to buy my illiquid holding if i go ahead with a sizeable VERs purchase. if i get a crap answer like a company will purchase i will just inform the muppet on the end of the phone that he would be advised, with haste, to contact said company and sell to them right away, and put the phone down laughing.

I do not actually recommend carbon credits the information is purely so help people understand if you look under the FSA tab you will see i have put the warning on carbon credits on there and advise people to stay away from them, until the fsa get behind it then it is open to too much manipulation, i any one is interested MH Carbon bought the data from world wide commodities who were a boiler room i wonder what the connection is here

34% a year for 3 years on property you don't even own in a foreign country. What could possibly go wrong?

What next, coloured diamonds?

Property Investment | Alternative Investments

i pondered a little further on this and have come to the thought that if there were indeed companies out there scrabbling to get their hands on VERs there would be no need whatsoever for these crooks to cold call old ladies and pensioners, fleecing them of their life savings. after all, surely they will be cheaper for said company to purchase now before the price has gone up considerably on the investment.

so if cold called by one of these chancers i will ask them who is eventually to buy my illiquid holding if i go ahead with a sizeable VERs purchase. if i get a crap answer like a company will purchase i will just inform the muppet on the end of the phone that he would be advised, with haste, to contact said company and sell to them right away, and put the phone down laughing.

Can I interest you in some yellow diamonds instead?

Can I interest you in some yellow diamonds instead?

with historical claimed double digit growth, add the claimed 15 to 40% annual returns expected i doubt there's much to go wrong :eek:

but hey why buy through one of these brokers. cut out the middle man, go find these cheap on ebay!! plenty of listings from india and thailand, even less chance for things to go wrong i'd have thought :whistling