Metatrader news

jezza888

Hi,

Does anyone use Metatrader4? I noted they have a news section in the 'terminal' section yet when I click on the headline I just get a pop up box with 'empty' written in it.

Does anyone here use the facility and if so, is it working okay for you? Any suggestions or is there anything I've missed to receive these bulletins? I have tried emailing the company but received no responses as of yet.

Cheers

J

jezza888 said:
Hi,

Does anyone use Metatrader4? I noted they have a news section in the 'terminal' section yet when I click on the headline I just get a pop up box with 'empty' written in it.

Does anyone here use the facility and if so, is it working okay for you? Any suggestions or is there anything I've missed to receive these bulletins? I have tried emailing the company but received no responses as of yet.

Cheers

J

Hi jezza, the "news" button is perhaps a little confusing. It's news about metatraders updates or bug fixes... that kind of thing ....as opposed to ...market news...

C V

counter_violent said:
Hi jezza, the "news" button is perhaps a little confusing. It's news about metatraders updates or bug fixes... that kind of thing ....as opposed to ...market news...

C V

not 100% true. That tab is indeed for market news as well. I've noticed that ibfx have started pushing out news headlines ... but the content is empty

Thats what I got too....

I had a reply from metaquotes rep who siad that some providers supply the news, some don't.... but, if you pay for the real account you get the news stories too....!