Metatrader and Prorealtime expert wanted!

wasp

Legendary member
Hi all,

Anyone about who is able to help me transfer a couple of custom indicators designed in metatrader to work in prorealtime?

Cheers

wasp said:
Hi all,

Anyone about who is able to help me transfer a couple of custom indicators designed in metatrader to work in prorealtime?

Cheers

Hi Wasp

If you can explain the metatrader bit clearly enough, i can probably do the prorealtime bit. I have been using prorealtime with my own indicators for a while now and quite like the package. I dont currently use PMs, but let me know if you want me to have a go at programming prorealtime for you and we can set something up.

Charles

It would be great if you can. I'm not too hot on programming anything so, I can give you the zips for programming for the indicators in metatrader, and then you can tell me whether its possible to put them into protrealtime?

wasp said:
It would be great if you can. I'm not too hot on programming anything so, I can give you the zips for programming for the indicators in metatrader, and then you can tell me whether its possible to put them into protrealtime?

I'll have a go. Do you want to email them over. What sort of timeframe are you looking at on Prorealtime?

Yeah that would be better/easier for me, PM it me. Hourlies BTW.

wasp said:
Yeah that would be better/easier for me, PM it me. Hourlies BTW.

For a complicated reason I can't pm from the machine I am working on, but you can email me direct from t2W.