Metastock Indicators - The Best

..........is it your indicator hanhao and if so how much are you selling it for.........if you are achieving 90% accuracy in predictions the you are doing better then most of the traders on this planet.........

zambuck said:
..........is it your indicator hanhao and if so how much are you selling it for.........if you are achieving 90% accuracy in predictions the you are doing better then most of the traders on this planet.........

i forgot to add in this line : "90% max", lol
sometimes it simply plain suck but most of the time, it is extremely promising
no it's not mine and i dont have legal rights to sell it, if you would like to give it a try too, drop me a pm ;)

here are more results
10fu1.jpg

39fa1.jpg

21pd.jpg

and the dow!
looks like it's time to sell/short!
13qj3.jpg

Last edited:
....just post it here if it is not a big bother.....no need for PM etc......

it's a black box, not some text i can post
pls give some comments
are there any other systems which yield better results as those that i posted?

hanhao said:
pls give some comments

will pm you. Always interested in testing out other systems ;)

sent you a pm but it seems you are the only one who knows about this system are you sure you are not selling it?

hanhao said:
pls give some comments
....forget it....I have no interest in anyone selling or giving black boxes....If you want to discuss your system then post it here and we will see.....

At this stage you have only posted pretty charts without any indication of what your parameters are.....

Yes I have a system that I use.....while I don't make any claims; it is adequate for my trading....And that is all I need....

Hanhao, don't let these guys try to get your system. Keep it to yourself. There are some here (no names) who take but never give.

Good luck with your trading.

..........yes that's what was said that 'keep it to your self'.....!!...but if one posts glorified charts and then says 'PM' me and I will tell more, that is not acceptable......

either people 'sell' here or discuss.........but no PM me and I will tell more business.....!!

and yes there some here (no names) who poke their noses in everything.....even if they know nothing...!!!

dont trade this

Pat494 said:
Hi hanhao,
I have MS 9 but don't seem to have Tactical G V LT.
The results seem to look good from your pics. Is it an add-on module or something ??

dont trade this, its a zigzag indicator; meaning it changes the price before and after you enter a trade!!!
be warned :confused:

Last edited:
....yes agree.......I am always wary of people who plonk a chart on a site with glorified returns and then say 'ring me' if you want to know more........

selcuk said:
dont trade this, its a zigzag indicator; meaning it changes the price before and after you enter a trade!!!
be warned :confused:
Did u ever tried this add on? If yes did u get but results?

78patron said:
Did u ever tried this add on? If yes did u get but(bad) results?
Tactical Vector G V LT

Yes, because the indicator changes its direction, in yesterdays prices, after you take a trade and. So when you think Tuesday is a long trade, it reverses the next day and says Tuesday is a Short trade.

So basicly it draws the maximum profit you should have in a Stock. _After_ the month is complete. Hope you understand!

P.s: The best way to know this is to fill in day by day and it shows, monday is a short day, tuesday is a short day, and it reverses, wednesday and it says the previous monday that have gone is a long day(who actually was a short day), Hope you understand!
Dont trade the signals

Hello Sir, I Have This Advisor And Need One Help

HELLO SIR,
I HAVE THIS ADVISOR AND IT IS REALLY BEST TO TRADE FOR SHORT TO LONG TERM AND NOW THINKING TO USE IT ON INTRA DAY I SAW IT IN EOD
BUT FOR THAT I NEED ITS FORMULA OR CODE AS I WANTED TO CODEC IT FOR INTRADAY IN AMIBROKER SOFTWARE OR ADVANCED GET OR METASTOCK
SO IF U CAN REALY HELP ME TO GET ITS FORMULA PLZ
MAIL ME ON smily_pooh_bear yahoo co in (after bear there is @ and after yahoo there is dot and after co there is dot)
waiting for ur kind help
regards
pawan

yes, it's a add on plug in

are you interested in trying it yourself?

The add-on called ICE from adaptic.com looks good on the website but whether its just another half baked system I know not ??

As the market changes what indicators work well seems to change. Logic would make the long period back test seem a wise idea. I now don't think this is necessarily true. If there has been a dramatic change I would look at doing at least 3 backtest of different durations and then check back to see if the best trades are recent or more historical. I also would look at the average profit per trade as well as the highest profit. A big profit win with a large losing average trade is not too comforting for me.

I've been exploring Metastock for weeks now, but still have not finished.

I was wondering, the people that use metastock, what indicators do they use? what expert advisor function do they use? have they got a custom built one?

I'm a day trader but if given a very good indicator for 5 minutes woulg gladly switch.

I would greatly appreciate any comments :cry: :?: :rolleyes:

Thanks very much :cool: :cool:

Dear all,
For 1 min & 5 min, I am using Experts listed below with success rate of 80%
1) Metastock breakout formulas
2) 5359 metastock formula
Use above experts with Intraday 1min, 5min chart with........
5min - 5day sector chart and......
5min - 5day index chart
5EMA & 20EMA candle stick, MACD & KST
proper frequent stoploss
Draw intraday & previous day support and resistance lines for breakout
Long time paper trading and back testing with patience is necessory for day trading
Happy trading
tkamal