Metastock 10....

zambuck

Experienced member
Has anyone used the latest version??

If so could you please post the comments on what are the significant changes to this version from version 9.1

regards

zambuck said:
Has anyone used the latest version??

If so could you please post the comments on what are the significant changes to this version from version 9.1

regards

really i can't see any serious difference between version 8 , 9 & 9.1 so why should i try version 10!!!

the same programing language

the same program design

nothing interesting

.....Thanks for the comments......

I have asked Paritech to send me information on the new verdsion, but nothing has been received.....

I can't see anything on Equis site as to what this new release contains.......

I often wonder why the new versions are released when there are no significant changes......

Last edited:
There are two types of software developers:

Type 1 charges $ for incremental updates, and renames versions to whole numbers to justify this;

Type 2 makes all updates (and even upgrades) available free for life to clients.

Type 2 software developers are very rare indeed. ;)

jose '-)

.....Very Good indeed Jose.....

Your site does provide a lot more info than any other site I know.....and you also are active on other yahoo sites catering for metastock......I have learnt a lot from your site and your coding....

However I am very disappointed with Paritech site....After being promised that they will send me a synopsis of what the release 10 contains, nothing has been forthcoming......

I have been buying Metasock from them for many a years......

I thought that Paritech was one site which was on 'dot'......but alas things appear to have changed....

Fingers crossed if I receive anything today.....I was promised.....Will keep posted.....

Last edited:
A few years ago I think I can rightly say that Metastock was un-equalled but it hasn't really improved over the years and is now definately failing. The system tester on V9 was even worse than before.
Usual sales gimmicks of adding some more (2nd rate) indicators and upping the price. Can they rejuvinate themselves ? Doubtful.

Paritech Document issued for MS 10

Please see the attached DOC's issued by Paritech.

These show some of the changes implemented in MS 10.....

I am still waiting for comprehensive list of changes......

I understand that there are now tabs of the charts etc etc....

Will update if I receive any firther information

Attachments

• Fibonacci Projection Calculation.doc
    184 KB · Views: 2,589
  • RMO.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 5,443
  • Chnage in Exploration.doc
    149 KB · Views: 997
Seems to me typical of Equis that they finally include 'User Inputs' into the Fibo tool but
neglect to do the same for the Gann and Fibo fans, and fail to create a 'Horizontal Fibo' ---
Fibo Time tool. However, they also appear to have changed the Fibo tool so it functions
like the one in Advanced GET which I never use since I believe it doesn't work --- not the
way to draw fibos.

Dear to all,
After use this Metastock 10 version 30 days trial, I can't run it again, anyone have any key or how to crack it, please share it to me.
This version is really good to use.
Please help me!!!

sherift said:
Dear to all,
After use this Metastock 10 version 30 days trial, I can't run it again, anyone have any key or how to crack it, please share it to me.
This version is really good to use.
Please help me!!!

You could consider paying for the programme !!
:eek:

Hold on a minute you can have my serial that I paid $1395.00 for with my hard earned cash.

alternative MetaStock support forums

sharkcheung said:
you can download Metastock 10 End Of Day with serial from (url deleted)

It seems that either t2w is not being moderated, or it's owners are not interested in preventing the spread of software theft through this board. I've reported this post months ago, but by their inaction t2w's owners are actually condoning software theft.

In any case, in my position as MetaStockTools.com owner I can't afford to be seen associating with anyone involved in software theft, so I'm outta here.

You can find professional MetaStock support at Traders Consortium forum or the equismetastock usergroup.

jose '-)

....Like you I agree....and I am amazed that the link has been allowed to remain when a lot less serious statements were removed and commented out by the moderators....!!

Paul my friend....I think you need to take action......It is too much to see someone like Jose removing himself from this site because of apparent inaction on a very serious issue indeed.....!!!

Last edited:
Jose: Apologies for this - the moderators must have missed your original reported post. We take software piracy extremely seriously and have banned the offending member and removed all his posts. If for any reason you don't see a response from a reported post, then email or phone us - contact details here: http://www.trade2win.com/about/

Thanks Paul.
Good to see this board takes piracy issues seriously.

Regards,
jose

Sharky said:
Jose: Apologies for this - the moderators must have missed your original reported post. We take software piracy extremely seriously and have banned the offending member and removed all his posts. If for any reason you don't see a response from a reported post, then email or phone us - contact details here: http://www.trade2win.com/about/

Metastock 10 & 10pro

I want to do autotrading.

I am not sure which one I should get - Metastock 10 or Metastock 10 Pro.
I do not want to use data provided by Equis, but instead get it from Interactive Brokers.

Can anyone please detail what and how things are done. Thanks in advance

I want to do autotrading.
What do you mean by 'auto' trading...Please explain further.....Is it that while you are making your way to no 18....MS would have made another 50-100K in your account, using parametrs set by you?

I am not sure which one I should get - Metastock 10 or Metastock 10 Pro.
MS 10 is for EOD data.....MS 10 PRO is for Real Time Data.....So with IB it will be PRO.....Have a look at this site......http://www.traderssoft.com/rt/

I do not want to use data provided by Equis, but instead get it from Interactive Brokers.
You will require an add on to use IB data......

Can anyone please detail what and how things are done. Thanks in advance
This is a million dollar question as to 'How things are done'.....I am still trying to find this out after 6 odd years of trading.....What is your experience..?.....[/quote]

Last edited: