Menayfx on Zulutrade follow menayfxbroker

I was not talking about manual trading but custom stop loss when i copy a trade.
the decision is based on how much I am able to loose with the trade, and not the shape of the candle stick ;)
Well what you just said is actually kinda my point. In order for you to copy, follow or whatever, you have to know the parameters of the trade. The only way copying could work at all would be if you only copied trades that already had a stop loss that was below or at your level of comfort. There's a pretty good trading book that I read years ago. The name of it escapes me at the moment but a very well established trader touches on this exact subject. A friend of his who was also a trader suggested a can't miss trade to him based on Elliot Wave. Trader A knew nothing of Elliot wave but he decided to get in the trade based on trader B's recommendation. Trader A basically points out that if you are going to follow someone else, you have to just put all of your trust in them because if you don't know what system is being used or if you aren't familiar with the system, how can you decide where the stop should be? He went on to say that he closed the trade with a loss but the loss was worse than it should have been because when trader A wanted to close the trade initially, trader B kept feeding him some Wave jargon and convinced him that the reversal was near. The point is: if you're going to follow, you can't be in half way. You have to go all in and leave it to the provider.

Of course I do follow only traders that use stop/losses themselves.
I think you are over -analyzing the system - I would care less on what strategy a trader that I am following uses if he brings me good trades I am happy.
Dont underestimate me, it is not that I do not understand what they are doing, but more of I dont really care about the trading method.

Well I would still suggest that you be careful. I posted something about another provider the other day. He had about 25 open positions which were all in the red. The worst trade had gone against him by over 300 pips but his stop loss was another 300+ pips away. I've been trading for 13 years and I have never once had a 600 pip stop loss. The point is, considering the history of Zulu, I think it would be wise to calculate the stop for yourself. Not saying you personally but I'm sure most followers see the sp uses a stop and assumes the provider is responsible but if every trade has a 600 pip stop, that just tells me that the stop is being placed there just for show.