Menayfx on Zulutrade follow menayfxbroker

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,229 2,055
Zulu Trade says it all right on the menayfx page. No need for the rest of us to say anything. Accident waiting to happen.

Peter

Attachments

• zulutrader.JPG
    zulutrader.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 242

InviertaBien

8 0
if so good why only ranked 543????
I don't think position 543 in zulu rank is bad. I have found several pretty good traders at that level, and many of the top zulu traders are in fact risky.

However, there are several problems with this account. Too many open positions and a max drawdown of 6800 pips. You would need a very well funded account to follow your trades. You are obviously using a grid strategy, but there is no clear indication of how many orders can be opened (currently you have reached the max of 30 trades allowed by zulu), and at what level you would accept losses. It looks very risky to me without knowing more details of your strategy.

Besides that, the current position in the ranking is 1223, which is not that good. Anyway, I wish you luck.

firfirm

6 0
we appoligies for the drawdown this week ahead we advice the eur usd
will be on the downside its a good time to short we will recover
by mid next week please continue to suppert us on menayfx

InviertaBien

8 0
Even if your are lucky and manage to close these 30 trades at break even or with a profit, I wouldn't follow you. Your strategy is just too risky: wait for the price to come back or have your account blown up. You might be lucky once or twice but eventually you are going to lose. We've seen that a lot of times...

firfirm

6 0
we will try to better our strategy less draw downs

NVP

Legendary member
37,637 2,035
we appoligies for the drawdown this week ahead we advice the eur usd
will be on the downside its a good time to short we will recover
by mid next week please continue to suppert us on menayfx

wanna bet ? ;)

N

NVP

Legendary member
37,637 2,035
hey there.... dont apologize for the drawdown it is part of the game.
for the serious traders/followers - there is always the protection of the zuluguard or custom stop/losses

theres always a silver lining then in every cloud .....

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,229 2,055
hey there.... dont apologize for the drawdown it is part of the game.
for the serious traders/followers - there is always the protection of the zuluguard or custom stop/losses

4000 pips in the hole is part of the game? What the hell kind of game are you playing? Count me out.

If you are going to follow a trader why use custom stops, or zuluguard, or exit on your own? You are altering the trader's strategy. You could get stopped out and his position could come back to make money. Then what? You might as well trade on your own.

Peter

firfirm

6 0
thanks all for feedback we are back in anyone that follow there rank in the 400 looking for top 20 soon pleasr support us thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock