MBA Questionaire about trading

MBAKiran

MBA Project

I am a MBA student at Imperial Collegem London and am just beginning work on my final project. In order to complete the project I need to find 100 people to complete a questionnaire for me. 'The questionnaire will be annoymous so I won't know anything about you.

My project aims to produce a marketing strategy for software used by investors who invest in shares, Currencies, CFD’s or derivatives from home.

I am looking for a sample of people who currently invest (or have a serious interest) in investing in any of the four types of investments above either using trading software or via a broker. The sample needs to be people who invest / trade from home using their own money. It should not include people who trade professionally for a company. I need the sample to be UK based.

If you are interested in participating I would really like to hear from you - when the questionnaire is ready I can just send a link to those who have indicated an interest.

If you have any questions about the project or me please just ask. Many thanks

Kiran

hmm... how is it that this thead has clocked up over 20,000 views with no other posts and in such a short space of time?

Good question Arbitrageur - the only rational explanation I can think of is that one of the search engine bots that spiders the site went a bit of the rails, and started hitting this thread repeatedly. But It's a bit of a mystery! :confused: