Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi im from the D.A.F.T crew im thick as shi7e.im down with the kids bro
imgID11396016.jpg

Im off sailing for a while.if any newbie wants to open several threads and hold the fort for a while its fine by me-just make sure you fabricate everything and only post the winning statements.only fx tradrs with 12 to 18 months welcome-even though my last 2 disciples had 5 mins in-but hell i change like the wind-u get it -sailing.................wind-
boat-crap.jpg

Need more Master Class

Is this the Master Class that allows you to show loosing trades.

Just found there is a Fed meeting in the next 24 hours.

Never short the great man Ben Bernanke.

Attachments

• loosers.JPG
    loosers.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 194
Is this the Master Class that allows you to show loosing trades.

Just found there is a Fed meeting in the next 24 hours.

Never short the great man Ben Bernanke.
Im sorry mate but im almost disgusted with your position. It was a clear scalp hold rem buy at 1835 with a 2 point stop, just like I did. Taken 33% and holding the other 148% stakes for some other price that I will let you know at some point in the future when I quote my own post.
:cool:

Attachments

• Clear scollop.png
    Clear scollop.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 171
Im sorry mate but im almost disgusted with your position. It was a clear scalp hold rem buy at 1835 with a 2 point stop, just like I did. Taken 33% and holding the other 148% stakes for some other price that I will let you know at some point in the future when I quote my own post.
:cool:

Doesn't make sense 33+148 = 163% not 100% :sleep:

Doesn't make sense 33+148 = 163% not 100% :sleep:

Oh tar, you are DAFT sometimes.

Price ran down to 1835 at 16,31 within 5mins of KT pulled back to interim resistance (33%), another run down, forming a HL (210% stakes) in same TW near KT at lower within 30 minutes / 30 minutes rule.
LR 8 crossed down then up then down then back up again LR 13 in less than 30 seconds both fast LRs were above price, pointing down. LR 35 nearly horizontal, dynamic support just near blue trend line. Price was under LR35 at exactly 10:51, Key Time.
We have some 5-6 clues here, a clear long trade.
so 33%, 140%, 210% and then 58% is clear to see (see chart).

6099-darktone-albums-galley-_-_-picture3886-explantion.png

I can run my mouth and do so whenever I can, but actually explaining it in real time is another story. Im good at it, that's for sure. God I know! Nice chap!! Still takes some serious screen time tho! :D
This is very good. Good to see a journal that does more that post a bunch of numbers without any explanation of method and no desire to enlighten others.
So Lrs alone would be difficult to rely on 100% other than the 2 quick ones - as they will always get you scalps from 1 to 3+ pips - nearly in any conditions. I think keep an open mind over the week to see which comes out top over 5 trading days.(y)

Back after 10,30 next

See you later guys and GL

I know I will ;)

I have some M.A.G.I.C. B.E.A.N.S. for sale if anyone interested. :whistling

Attachments

• magic beans.jpg
    magic beans.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 144
I am going to open a private journel in ancient hebrew and in invisible ink-im going to make it so i cant even post in it.The only entry in it is 1 million pounds-thats all of the profits i have made-i am not proving how i made them-please no more questions as i am going on holiday.
chloediary.jpg

wow some gr8 profits on f s thread
islands2.jpg

"I could have mentioned the trade you see before that on the graph where I sold but as it is not 85 points it was just a regular F easy 15 pointer.

I hope you are having a good day too."

Status
Not open for further replies.