Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
True.. I was reading this morning .....the moderator was saying this thread is a parody.......there I got confused which was which.

I admit to not having seen the post you mention, but perhaps you interpreted it subjectively and nothing of the sort was said.

An honest heart would have ta admit to each of the threads being parodies in their own way, but only one set out ta be so.

Midday update

Could not resist this - going to have my lunch and walk Basil in a bit ( one for the alternative fans )

News at 1 15 pm today on US Dollar

Need to be around after 1 00 pm

For now on EU - we need to come out the range

either over 72 and 84 + for scalping buying more

Or

UNder 57 - 52 and 48 for scalp selling more

GL guys

Back in a bit

saw this on another thread transferred it across to its rightful home

Any of you got a stopwatch handy at all?! Can't find mine for looking.
potential dax long here at 10028 (if it can hold 29 and PA remains strong)
4 pip stop

out for the rest of the afternoon guys watch for the ftse going up and down
i know i will

eurusd - get ready to cover on the rest as it approaches 1252. Don't cover if it carries on down, unless you're long, but then you wouldn't be unless the last thing you did was buy. In which case hold, double up and cover then short. Or reverse that for up.

10:38 BST. At 12:13 1252 to the pip to cover your scalp sells before providing the scalp buys to 1272. LOTS and LOTS of pips. I know I am.

Any of you got a stopwatch handy at all?! Can't find mine for looking.
potential dax long here at 10028 (if it can hold 29 and PA remains strong)
4 pip stop

Are the mods OK with this?

Attachments

• dax.jpg
    dax.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 81
if you didn't long the Dax low at 10.34am, my only question is WHY NOT??

I was wondering myself what could be possibly the reason that stopped them from buying the ES at 1919.50 ??? Gotta laugh...

gbpjpy now short scalp from 54.

gbpjpy now long scalp from 54.

Last edited:
enough with false trades, let make some good one, now I have 1275 and 1266, they are not interim level they are another type of levels, you need to be very experience and have a least 20 years experience in walking the park to the dog.

Made 13 pips, live trade at his purest called in advance.......

made 210001 pips (EU) today on a 70 pips move by peeling potatoes.......

I will be showing to Fugs an historical chart next how I got in and out of my numerous trades with such easiness......this time I am definitely going to show one as he constantly request (very annoying), otherwise he will fabricate things as usual only to deny it and reply he is not fabricating anything but me falling with my face in my own [email protected][/email]

You wait and I will show the chart.....wait.

Where is Fugs?

Attachments

• bs trase.png
    bs trase.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 87
Amazing calls all round! So many pips being called LIVE in advance! Almost seems too easy??? Can't put my finger on why, though? Surely, the fact that the calls are LIVE in advance, it should be difficult to keep getting winners?? No?

Amazing calls all round! So many pips being called LIVE in advance! Almost seems too easy??? Can't put my finger on why, though? Surely, the fact that the calls are LIVE in advance, it should be difficult to keep getting winners?? No?

not when you have put 5 mins on the coalface like me and my new student sunstroke he picked it up very easily ask him

Status
Not open for further replies.