Martin Weiss of www.martinweiss.com.

bizmanny

Established member
Martin Weiss( www.martinweiss.com)

Has anybody heard or is subscribe to Martin Weiss newsletters or any of his other product. If you have what is your experience with him.

He is seems to talk good talks on his newsletters. But i don't know if he can deliver the good. Some of his newsletters are called Daily report and Real wealth their are interesting to read.

You can check him out on www.moneyandmarkets.com or www.martinweiss.com.

Your opinion/experience about services which he offer will be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi bizmanny,

I have recently come across him too and the advice looks interesting to a newbie (me). Now more time has passed since your post, have you heard or experienced any more about him?

Thanks,
Jake

crooks and weiss are crooks hers the proof

Has anybody heard or is subscribe to Martin Weiss newsletters or any of his other product. If you have what is your experience with him.

He is seems to talk good talks on his newsletters. But i don't know if he can deliver the good. Some of his newsletters are called Daily report and Real wealth their are interesting to read.

You can check him out on Money and Markets: Free Investment Email Newsletter or www.martinweiss.com.

Your opinion/experience about services which he offer will be much appreciated.

check this out www.sec.gov/litigation/admin/2006/ia-2525.pdf:mad:

Re: crooks and weiss are crooks hers the proof

Thanks for that(y) i'm new to the scene too so i thought this money and markets was a good free publication, however i lost about $1000 following 21st century super power traders recommendations by Ron Rowland:cry:, have unsubscribed since, and i think i might also unsubscribe from the free newsletter on reading this, hard to sort the good from the ****, it all sounds quite corrupt,:eek: would they be daft enough to do anything else of the sort after being caught out.

All Money and Markets publications, services, recommendations and advices are big fat SCAM. I am talking from my personal experience with the following services:
One Million Dollar Contrarian Portfolio
The Foundation Alliance
Safe Money
International ETF Trader (during my subscription was called something along 21st Century "something")

With ALL these services I LOST MONEY, following their recommendations to the letter + service fee. All together cca $ 12,000

More here
http://www.moneyandmarkets.co.uk/ and here http://www.avaresearch.com/article_details-225.html

Stay away as far as you can from anything remotely related to WEISS and his camarilla.